Permission from me for daughters Thai passport

Hi

My daughter (Thai/UK national) is coming to see me in UK in late July. She has a UK passport... She's 4 years old. She'll be travelling with her Thai mum. 

In order to re enter Thailand obviously best to get a Thai passport, however her mum tells me I need to give permission for a Thai passport application where I am not present (I'm in the UK right now). 

Not sure if it's relevant but we're not married.

Anyone point me in the direction of how to get this done, even where it needs to be done to get her passport... And how long it might take? Is it just a letter from me... Where do I send it... Etc

Many thanks

When (along time ago) I was getting the Daughter's passport I had to turn up with the then ex. In person at London. The embassy had a form that have my permission to use my Surname on her passport (which was the same surname as on her Thai and English birth certs anyway).

Sorry don't know how to do it remotely, but RTE London can confer with MFA in Bangkok perhaps?

You need to give your consent for her to get a passport. You need to do a form at the embassy in London and have them stamp it 

They show this form for it but not sure it is the correct one. "Consent letter for a child to apply for a passport Download Form 6"

This form in Thai might be better. http://www.consular.go.th/main/contents/files/services-20120630-195748-510034.pdf