Jim Carrey reveals why he doesn’t take selfies with fans and it might change your life

snoop1130

1 hour ago, wilailuk said:

I guess he do... but there´s nothing to "believe" - they control YOU!

Find out the truth about Carreys former girlfriend and why she killed herself, disgusting POS he is.

How can you know the truth if you were not there?  I Want to Believe

21 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

Totally agree. He's as funny as Toothache. I honestly cringe at his antics and can't for the life of me, see what if anything, is attractive about him or his routines.  

Personally, I think Hollywood and the likes should reward movie buffs with a Creep Of The Decade Competition. This Candidate could be put in wooden stocks and pelted with rotton cabbages where we could slip in a few cannon balls.... it would certainly relieve some pressure lol ...

Thats odd he speaks very highly of you often asking how is ScottBKK that little balloon chasing whore monger ????

I remember once when the Celtics were in town I waited after the game to get Bill Russell's autograph. Bill eventually came out and I asked for his autograph and he said he didn't give autographs but he'd be happy to shake my hand. He was a big big man and I was just a kid.

I'd more than likely have lost the autograph by now or my mom would have thrown it out (along with my baseball cards :mad:), but I'll never forget that encounter and that time he took to shake my hand and see me as another person.

On 6/19/2019 at 4:10 PM, smilemaker said:

Both sold their souls to the devil and Illuminati and tried to get out. Too bad, you cannot. When you join up, they build so much dirt on you, you will be buried if you try to get out. 

"Their on the Highway to hell" Yeah, Yeah, Yeah  and can't play with the ladys butts anymore either. Thats gotta be like livin in hell, especially with all their money. Walking Morons. 

Did anyone see the new movie Keanu was in "I love you forever, Maybe?"  Weird...

Wow..... Wakko mucho ???.....  thats some proper quality 'flat-earther' $h!t right there... 

Archived