Lazada no cash on delivery option now.

kevc

7 minutes ago, kevc said:

Just tried to buy two seperate items on Lazada today and no c.o.d option, it'll cost them a lot of sales if it's permanant.

It depends on the vendor. Each vendor is free to accept C.O.D or not, and free to decide the price of items and delivery.

I just checked: last 2 vendors I bought from still offer C.O.D  :smile:

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Just ordered some stuff from China this morning, CoD.

Had a new phone delivered from Bangkok today (ordered Saturday), CoD.

Another package from China delivered last week, CoD.

OP is wrong.

Although I do understand they remove your CoD option if you order stuff then refuse delivery.

I stand corrected, I tried to buy something one time from China and cod was not accepted

I wont pay before I get anything

• Like 1

Just tried to buy two seperate items on Lazada today and no c.o.d option, it'll cost them a lot of sales if it's permanant.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Just contacted Lazada they say there is a bug in their system which is blocking c.o.d on some accounts, crazy Monday I could order c.o.d Tuesday I couldn't.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

A lot of luddite retirees in this thread who have an irrational fear of paying in advance. If the item doesn't arrive you get a refund. You also get one if the good is defective. I've received refunds for defective goods this way on a couple of occasions and it worked out fine. Who wants to stay at home all day waiting for the delivery guy to arrive? If you live in a condo and have paid in advance they will leave it at the office or reception.

Edited by edwardandtubs
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, edwardandtubs said:

A lot of luddite retirees in this thread who have an irrational fear of paying in advance. If the item doesn't arrive you get a refund. You also get one if the good is defective. I've received refunds for defective goods this way on a couple of occasions and it worked out fine. Who wants to stay at home all day waiting for the delivery guy to arrive? If you live in a condo and have paid in advance they will leave it at the office or reception.

Do you know it takes a month to get a refund?  They can give you a credit but......  Be honest did you know it takes a month to get a refund for us luddite retirees?  We might die in a month.  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Do you know it takes a month to get a refund?  They can give you a credit but......  Be honest did you know it takes a month to get a refund for us luddite retirees?  We might die in a month.  

Most online companies give at least one month to process a refund.  I doubt that the national banking credit / debit card systems in any jurisdiction can cope with it any quicker. I for one have no plans to die in the next month or 200. 

Edited by Pilotman

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

Most online companies give at least one month to process a refund.  I doubt that the national banking credit / debit card systems in any jurisdiction can cope with it any quicker. I for one have no plans to die in the next month or 200. 

It is a lot easier to pay COD.  

• Like 1

On 6/19/2019 at 8:46 PM, CGW said:

Personally I would rather prepay, quicker and easier than having to sort out cash and pay COD.

+1.

That way, I can use my credit card, enjoy the Master Card rate and avoid getting gouged by Thai ATMs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fusion58 said:

+1.

That way, I can use my credit card, enjoy the Master Card rate and avoid getting gouged by Thai ATMs.

I use Thai ATM's cause my bank is in Thailand.  I got 50 baht on the dollar.  How much does your Master card give you?

59 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

I use Thai ATM's cause my bank is in Thailand.  I got 50 baht on the dollar.  How much does your Master card give you?

50 baht on the dollar? LoL!