Immigration eServices App version 1.0.18

Has anybody bothered about this app yet? Does this mobile App for 90 days notifications downloadable from Play Store work?

App got issued on 21.05.2019 only and 500 downloads so far. I installed it, did the registration but could not

get any further respectively receive any of my data.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=de

Edited by gzu88bv
  • Haha 1

So here we go again!!! Useless stuff it seems....

I think Thailand could benefit from falangs, and employ a couple of them to fresh up their webpage, and as it seems this fantastic app as well.....

glegolo

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MRToMRT said:

I used the TM30 app, worked a charm registering. Just nothing from Imm on login and password for last 3 weeks though.

It worked like a charm, except for the minor little detail that you still cannot use it after waiting for 3 weeks? Did I understand you correctly?

• Haha 2

I installed the app, got it open, registered, then a message popped up saying 'We've sent an email to the address you provided, please activate your account' but, no email.  Why am I surprised emoji20.png  Until you activate the account via the email link you can't open the app and you can't activate it without an email.  Life's too short - delete.

Finally I did get the email.  Activated OK and can open the app.  90 day report due tomorrow (e.g. within the 15 days) so will try on the app.  Fingers crossed. 

Edited by SooKee

1 minute ago, SooKee said:

I got it open, registered, then a message popped up saying we've sent an email to the address you provided, please activate your account, but, no email.  Why am I surprised ????  Until you activate the account via the email link you can't open the app and you can't activate it without an email.  Life's too short - delete.

It's not sitting in your Spam folder - a lot of those sorts of emails end up there?

• Like 1

I got it open, registered, then a message popped up saying we've sent an email to the address you provided, please activate your account, but, no email.  Why am I surprised [emoji20]  Until you activate the account via the email link you can't open the app and you can't activate it without an email.  Life's too short - delete.
The confirmation email, to confirm your email address can take several days from CW. The email with your username and password is likely to take over a month

In Thailand goal posts have wheels

• Like 2

Thanks both.  Yeah I always check the spam folders but, nothing.  Just arrived (after 4 days) so I went back and edited the original post.  I'm guessing the app only works for current activity though, if I check status with it it comes up blank whereas on the website my old applications are there, unless they have to manually configure it with the info.

Edited by SooKee

• 8 months later...

A new version 1.0.28 of Immigration eServices for Android was posted to Google Play on March 1; an APK appeared on March 4. Has anyone who the old 1.0.18 version didn't like tried the latest one, and did you succeed?