Tabian Baan (House papers) non o application savannakhet

Some people have said they have submitted all pages of the wifes house papers when applying for a non o based on marriage at Savannakhet. This could be more than 10 pages depending on the family size. My understanding is that the requirement is a copy of the first page of the house book with the address and the page with the wifes name (which is usually copied onto 1 page). So in essence all that is required is one page with the above on it, signed by the Mrs of course. 

Is this correct?

Only page 1 and the page your wife is registered on.

I think people show up with copies of all the pages due to people to writing copies of the tambien ban without specifying that it is only her registry in the book that is needed.

14 hours ago, johnny1966 said:

copy of the first page of the house book with the address and the page with the wifes name (which is usually copied onto 1 page).

Note the text in parentheses!  This is important!! I lost my hallowed place third in line during my recent trip to Savannakhet in early March because I had my wife's signed copies of the first page of her tabien baan and the page with her name on it on two separate pieces of paper.  The immigration lady would not accept this, I had to go across the street and copy the two pages onto one page, thus putting me back at the end of the line.  Nevertheless, the lady then accepted this page and took the first page, which had my wife's original signature on it.  Thereafter, no further problems or issues.  Fortunately, this was before the massive influx of people that is occurring there now.

1 hour ago, gbob said:

Note the text in parentheses!  This is important!! I lost my hallowed place third in line during my recent trip to Savannakhet in early March because I had my wife's signed copies of the first page of her tabien baan and the page with her name on it on two separate pieces of paper.  The immigration lady would not accept this, I had to go across the street and copy the two pages onto one page, thus putting me back at the end of the line.  Nevertheless, the lady then accepted this page and took the first page, which had my wife's original signature on it.  Thereafter, no further problems or issues.  Fortunately, this was before the massive influx of people that is occurring there now.

So she would not accept it on 2 pages? Wow. i think most copy shops in Thailand will automatically copy both the front page and the page with the wifes name onto 1 page, not 2 separate pages.