Going to Savannakhet for multiple entry

I am going to Savannakhet soon for a multiple-entry visa based on marriage to my Thai wife. From what I have read:

- Nothing has changed since last year? Still the same documents needed?

I am planning on bringing:

- My wife
- Both our passports (hers too, so we can cross the border early) + 1x copy of all pages.

- Passport photo (for me)
- Kor Ror (or something) from the Amphur showing we are still married.

- Original marriage certificate.

- 5000 Baht for the fee.

Am I missing something?

One thing, I have only 3 full pages (dual sided) left in my passport (actually 7 completely empty sides). That should be enough, right? I am from a country that is visa-exempt in Laos, so I only get the in and out stamps. One page will be used for the Thai visa.

I am planning on getting a new passport when returning to Thailand. I assume my multiple entry visa can still be used for the next year as long as I bring both passports? I only have to transfer the stamps, right?

A copy of your wife's passport will not be needed to do the application. Only a copy of your passport photo page.

You need copies your wife's house book registry and ID card signed by her to do the application.

You will need one photo for the Lao visa on arrival form and 2 for the visa application at the consulate.

You will only need your marriage certificate plus a copy of it. They do not ask for a update Kor Ror 2 marriage registry.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

A copy of your wife's passport will not be needed to do the application. Only a copy of your passport photo page.

You need copies your wife's house book registry and ID card signed by her to do the application.

You will need one photo for the Lao visa on arrival form and 2 for the visa application at the consulate.

You will only need your marriage certificate plus a copy of it. They do not ask for a update Kor Ror 2 marriage registry.

I think only 2 photos then? Because I dont need a Lao visa, I am from one of the exempt countries.