Non O (Multi Entry) no longer issued at Royal Thai Embassy in London - new financial requirements for Single Entry Tourist Visas (SETV)

I have no idea what you are doing. Sorry

I am passport holder of

I have a permanent resident in
(Your resident status in a country of which you are granted a residence visa to stay for more than six months)

Check

You cannot apply for a visa through the Visa Application System.Your visa application can be submitted to following mission

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 minutes ago, wobalt said:

I am passport holder of

I have a permanent resident in
(Your resident status in a country of which you are granted a residence visa to stay for more than six months)

Check

You cannot apply for a visa through the Visa Application System.Your visa application can be submitted to following mission

Leave the permanent resident part blank

london 2.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wobalt said:

Sorry I tried but the system kicks me of:
You cannot apply for a visa through the Visa Application System.Your visa application can be submitted to following mission ..

Gesendet von iPad mit Thaivisa Connect

I think your going wrong at the first step.

As a German you have right of residency in the UK.

Select Non O from the options.

Enter details as below.

1652418224_Screenshot(14).png.51650a668892035675c4bbeaa7648728.png

• Thanks 1

I think your going wrong at the first step.
As a German you have right of residency in the UK.
Select Non O from the options.

Enter details as below.
1652418224_Screenshot(14).png.51650a668892035675c4bbeaa7648728.png

But I am not resident in theUK. I am a German expat, registered in Bangkok, what means for example that I can only get a new passport at the German embassy in Bangkok,
I thought the system is global and Independent from local requirements

1 hour ago, wobalt said:

Not flexible enough. For that reason I would like to deal with people not with a software

I for one am for 100% automation. It eliminates the "flexibility" aka corruption. BUT the system must work 24/7 flawlessly with good UX. So there's no hope whatsoever for Thais, they can't manage a pissup in a brewery. Back to corruption in 0.00001s flat.

3 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

I for one am for 100% automation. It eliminates the "flexibility" aka corruption. BUT the system must work 24/7 flawlessly with good UX. So there's no hope whatsoever for Thais, they can't manage a pissup in a brewery. Back to corruption in 0.00001s flat.

What do you mean with UX?

Correct.
Another question arise:
What if you do not have internet or a computer

Summary:
The system has still some serious problems
Nobody can tell me the requirements for EX visas and alike unless I would register on the website which is not possible at the moment
Correct?

3 minutes ago, wobalt said:

Summary:
The system has still some serious problems
Nobody can tell me the requirements for EX visas and alike unless I would register on the website which is not possible at the moment
Correct?

You can register.

Your missing the point that the application is for post or collection from the Thai Embassy in London, UK.

For the purpose of registration, although your in Bangkok, assume your a German living in the UK applying for a Visa to visit Thailand. Enter that criteria and you can register and view the system.

• Thanks 1

You can register.
Your missing the point that the application is for post or collection from the Thai Embassy in London, UK.

For the purpose of registration, although your in Bangkok, assume your a German living in the UK applying for a Visa to visit Thailand. Enter that criteria and you can register and view the system.

When I do that -how I can change it as the registration is claimed to be global?

20 minutes ago, wobalt said:

The only info I have been able to find is on the consular department website and it does not say very much.

8%20Visa%20requirements%20EX.jpg

Found on this page. http://www.consular.go.th/main/th/other/7395

4 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

They stopped issuing the Non Imm O SE Visa on the basis of being 50 and over back in late 2014, even though the site still stated otherwise.

For retirement purposes it was then only issued on the basis of being 65 and in receipt of the state pension.

The E-Visa system now appears to offer the Non Imm O SE on the basis of being 50 or over with financial proof, so it would be interesting to know how you get on and if you succeed.

I shan't be needing to apply for a while, but unless someone confirms it one way or the other, will certainly update this thread.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I not going to register on the site since I will never be applying for a visa on the site.

That didn't stop you from registering on the Vientiane Consulate online appointment system.  

1 hour ago, Tanoshi said:

If true, that's good news for the over 50's who want to retire early to Thailand.

Since 2015, they've only had the choice of entering VE, or on a TV, then converting, or applying for the Non Imm O-A.

Well that is a positive, someone looking to get a retirement extension has the starting point!