Deadly motorcycle taxi clash: New CCTV footage of shooter emerges

webfact

Deadly motorcycle taxi clash: New CCTV footage of shooter emerges

6pm.jpg

TNA MCOT reported that new CCTV footage has emerged that indicates that the murderer of one of the men at the brawl was a man called Wanchai or "Am".

He was seen in CCTV footage from two spots - in Soi Udom Suk 1 and then in the main area of the brawl in Udom Suk itself, Soi 103 Sukhumvit, Bangkok. 

He can be seen retrieving a gun from the waistband of his trousers before 20 year old Weerawat Pheungkrut, 20, is shot. 

He was a Kerry delivery rider and motorcycle taxi rider. 

6pm1.jpg

He was initially reported as being a bystander. 

TNA reported that four other men are now in custody in Phrakhanong on murder charges. Bail was denied. 

Two people were killed in the melee fought between riders of two ranks. The incident that also featured many other combatants armed with metal and wooden clubs has shocked Thailand. 

Source: TNA

I sure hope he likes prison food and snuggling up to another inmates at nights, he will now grow old and decrepit before he sees freedom again, and will keep asking himself over and over again: was it all worth it?...

An awful lot of witnesses to a murder. I am not a killer. But, if I was, I would not want 20 people to witness the killing. Should be pretty easy to catch this guy. Whether or not he serves any time, depends on who he knows, how much he has, and if the taxi mafia gets involved. After all, they are more powerful than the police, and the army combined. If they were not, these kinds of things would not happen.

They pretty much know they are above the law. And their behavior reflects that. We are untouchable. We dare you to even try coming after us!

52 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

An awful lot of witnesses to a murder. I am not a killer. But, if I was, I would not want 20 people to witness the killing. Should be pretty easy to catch this guy. Whether or not he serves any time, depends on who he knows, how much he has, and if the taxi mafia gets involved. After all, they are more powerful than the police, and the army combined. If they were not, these kinds of things would not happen.

They pretty much know they are above the law. And their behavior reflects that. We are untouchable. We dare you to even try coming after us!

Yes, but you are presumably not a stupid, moronic, brainless lunatic; this  killer is. 

14 hours ago, foxboy said:

Shows how ineffective the police presence is... they just carry on fighting regardless. Unbelievable

The police are just tips and tax collectors... don't expect too much from them in the way of real policing or law enforcement!

Archived