Another jump in Central mall

Beggar

9 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Pattaya can be very depressing, I would not risk hitting anyone on the way down.

It really gets risky to walk there. He landed perhaps 20 meters in front of me. If you read something like this it is bad. But if you see it with your own eyes it is shocking. 

16 minutes ago, JohnC said:

These occurrences can be very traumatic, I hope you can get over the experience Orton Rd. Best wishes 

It is really a shock. There was a laud bang since he hit the outside glass of the elevator (without breaking it). He must have jumped from one of these brown openings - now they are all closed. 

20190620_153312.jpg

Very Sad.....I dont understand the mall thing...but

At least he was not a INSIDE mall jumper.....On the outside you can check to make sure there is mostly no one below, unlike the inside jumpers......

4 minutes ago, fforest1 said:

At least he was not a INSIDE mall jumper.....On the outside you can check to make sure there is mostly no one below, unlike the inside jumpers......

If you know the location where he landed then you know that this is not correct. He could see me walking to the building but not people leaving there the building. 

Italian guy, he actually jumped from the balcony in his Hilton room. 

Staff said he was "broken heart" over a break up.

To all those experts on Thai balcony railing heights, at Hilton, railings are very high

31 minutes ago, fforest1 said:

From Hilton hotel room but landed on/in the mall

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Yes.

Seems the act itself however is a very selfish thing to do.

So, I doubt they care a lick.

Not hurting anybody else = Absolutely Yes. Very selfish thing to do = Maybe, but not necessarily. You do not know the circumstances. Doubt care a lick = this would be sad.

Archived