BANGKOK
webfact

‘Foreigner’ jumps to death from Central Festival Pattaya

10 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

It's not about the age but maturity. I and others could have a GF/wife leave and find a replacement in no time. Others can't handle the loss. Some guys don't deal well with people and when they come to Thailand have a beutiful young girl tell  them they are handsome and love them they are happier than they have ever been in their life and when the girl takes them for everything they have and walks away they don't think they will ever be that happy again. They can't handel the loss/rejection and maybe the realization they have been a fool. The pain is deep

Agree,have been through 2 divorces,and now a seperation from my wife,of 3 years due to her infidlity with a Thai man,very down for a few weeks,now have found a new girl pain has gone,pretty casual at present but it is so true that the best way to get over a broken heart ,is find a new girl.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

'Pattaya is jumpin' probably won't be adopted as a tourism slogan anytime soon.

What happens in Pattaya, don't ask us about the humans falling from the sky

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Maybe they need to have a psychiatric kiosk at the mall.

a kiosk selling parachutes might do well

having interests and hobbies is very important to avoid becoming emotionally codependent with a relationship.  who knows, maybe the guy had clinical depression?

Edited by atyclb

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

What happens in Pattaya, don't ask us about the humans falling from the sky

Theme song: 'It's Raining Men'?

Edited by Gecko123
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, suz123 said:

it is a shame people are not more spiritual; earthly desires might seem less important.

But remember, there is a spirit in everything on earth. At least according to Budhism. 😉

Maybe its not so much a case of wanting to die, but being unable to find the mental energy to carry on living.

• Like 2

There but for the grace........  Could have been anything. RIP.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Matzzon said:

That can put any sane person over the line.

I myself have no time for this "reporting to immigration", or as it was said "over the line", but this is no laughing matter, when people jump like this, there could be any reason for it, so how about showing some compassion.

Edited by possum1931

We never know just how desperate these folks are or why they choose Thailand rather than their home countries. They may know that the body dies but the spirit never dies, there is more and more and more, some good some not so good but the spirit never dies.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

I myself have no time for this "reporting to immigration", or as it was said "over the line", but this is no laughing matter, when people jump like this, there could be any reason for it, so how about showing some compassion.

I guess we all have different mindset when it comes to humour and laughing matters. I will stop laugh when people stop using Central everywhere as their prime destination for jumping.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Italian man jumps to death from Pattaya shopping complex

B6566C61-CBA4-4BD0-AEB6-197C55DF9697.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

A 57 year old Italian man jumped to his death from the Central Festival Pattaya shopping complex on Thursday afternoon.

Rescue workers attended the scene at 1.30pm on Thursday following reports that a foreigner had jumped from the sixth floor.

Photos shared on Thaivisa and social media showed security staff at the mall had covered the man’s body with a tent, while a cordon had been put in place outside the mall.

80DF5E13-7D2D-4791-B14E-BB089736DEAA-1280x720.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

Police said the man died after suffering severe injuries to his legs, neck and head.

The Italian Embassy has been informed.

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-06-21

What an ugly death, R.I.P.

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I was more spiritual in California during the 80 and 90's, now I am making up for lost time. :clap2:

Spiritual? Was that Jack D, Tequila, or Jim B? 

6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

if my girlfriend dumped me I would be like "Really?...  Party!"

RIP Italian man.

Are you an <deleted>?