Best Hotel style Breakfast Buffet in Phuket

coollife99

if you are in Thailand  go explore  ??   all part of the fun  i remember listening to recomendations about different things   only to not agree    especially about food  different folks different strokes  (tastes) 

Most hotels these days have a breakfast included in the price. All you have to do is search booking.com and Expedia for example . Put in your date and area’ prefered and hundreds of offers will pop up. 

Inquire at The Yorkshire Hotel near Bangla Road. I stayed there once.  There seemed more locals ate there than residents judging by our/their expats uniform. (Tatty Singlet and shorts). Good food and chilled atmosphere.

I been veggie since boyhood so no experience of their breakfast menu but very busy as I walked through.  I also think I remember signs advertising breakfast meant to attract passers by.

Best hotel gym (actually a club mainly open for outsiders) I have ever seen but I digress. Try there or phone em up. 

1 hour ago, geisha said:

If you only want breakfast without a room, sorry, never seen that. Individual small restaurant s offer breakfast, but not buffet.

At every 4/5 star hotel you can walk in and only get breakfast. Price range 300-2000 baht so up to your budget.

JW Marriott is a great choice for breakfast, lunch or dinner buffet.

Archived