BANGKOK
webfact

Thai road carnage: deaths top 7,000 this year

18 minutes ago, Yinn said:

I agree with that. 

If you read what I say I said “wear the seat belt, not fast, not drunk, not motorbike, drive four second behind front car, if hav rain turn on the lights and more slow” like that. That is what I say. Try to help.

So am I this type you think that? Idiot driver.

Thaivisa people say EVERY thai not have “common sence” EVERY Thai stupid, not have spacial. Say that good Thai die because then can not “breed” more idiots. 

They say that about ME.

ALL my family and good friend don’t drive wrong way. None of us die. We see bad driver and don’t like that also. We have the brain.

so they wrong. 

Many farang on thaivisa have issan bar wife. They talk about that. And they can not speak thai. All there information come from bargirl and the family of the bargirl. So think that all thai is like that. Loso people. 

Tarred with the same brush.

Broken record ......... 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Thaivisa people say EVERY thai not have “common sence” EVERY Thai stupid

Even if some do, I don't think they mean it literally. But you must agree that what you said is very comon/widespread.

Edited by Vacuum
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thai road carnage: deaths top 7,000 this year

You'll need a negative integer to represent the number of <deleted> given by Thais.

Edited by metisdead
Profanity edited out of post.

On 6/23/2019 at 8:58 AM, Yinn said:

I agree with that. 

If you read what I say I said “wear the seat belt, not fast, not drunk, not motorbike, drive four second behind front car, if hav rain turn on the lights and more slow” like that. That is what I say. Try to help.

So am I this type you think that? Idiot driver.

Thaivisa people say EVERY thai not have “common sence” EVERY Thai stupid, not have spacial. Say that good Thai die because then can not “breed” more idiots. 

They say that about ME.

ALL my family and good friend don’t drive wrong way. None of us die. We see bad driver and don’t like that also. We have the brain.

so they wrong. 

Many farang on thaivisa have issan bar wife. They talk about that. And they can not speak thai. All there information come from bargirl and the family of the bargirl. So think that all thai is like that. Loso people. 

Tarred with the same brush.

I understand how you feel.  All I can say is don't let it get you down because you can't change these people.  TV is polluted with idiot farangs who have nothing else better to do than attack the Thais.  It makes them feel better about themselves and their miserable lives.  These are not people you would respect in real life, so no need to respect them here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/23/2019 at 9:17 AM, MartinL said:

Broken record ......... 

You stay Khon Kaen right?

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

I understand how you feel.  All I can say is don't let it get you down because you can't change these people.  TV is polluted with idiot farangs who have nothing else better to do than attack the Thais.  It makes them feel better about themselves and their miserable lives.  These are not people you would respect in real life, so no need to respect them here. 

Thankyou but, no problem. I meet many farangs before, 90% are very nice and polite one. Good people. Lovely.

But the thaivisa have a lot sad lonely guy. They like talk about the prostitution. Look at what the most popular thred, in pattaya, the police go to the bar, make them excited about that too much. The brain same 14 year old boy.

Even the good positive news they complain it. 555555 everyday 5555555

Anyway, it more fun way to study English than read a boring textbook! Funny

I have the very ชับช้อนเหนือกว่า = superiority complex, I don’t get down about it. 

But if they say thing not true, I am will say the true thing. Up to me.

This is a cut and shut nation banged up wrecks re cycled into a mobile cheapo rig and most will fall apart if the barakes for whant of a better word are slambed on.