where can i get a wig from?

cnxvegan

I've been looking for a wig for like 2 weeks, it's for a costume thing. have not been able to find anything and i dont want to use lazada

anyone know any shops that would have one in the city? doesnt have to be good quality, just brick and mortar shop.

have looked at all the cheap shops in maya, cheap shops around the nimman area, ksk, looked on maps etc

anyone know somewhere?

I've been looking for a wig for like 2 weeks, it's for a costume thing. have not been able to find anything and i dont want to use lazada

6 hours ago Holy Cow said: 

Search Lazada Thailand and have it sent to you. 400bht - 500bht or see CALA WIGS online store.

6 hours ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

Have you tried Lazada? You should embrace your baldness, it's not as bad as some make it out to be.

8 hours ago, MickeyMaow said:

Unbelievable!

41 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

And why is that?

Perhaps it's because he said that he didn't want to use Lazada?

20 minutes ago, FolkGuitar said:

Perhaps it's because he said that he didn't want to use Lazada?

Oh errrr ughh. Missed that my mistake and thanks for pointing that out. But I also did say Cala wigs. The bottom line was look at the internet to ship from inside Thailand.  

OP, the Chinese Market.... 'Gad Luang / Talad Worowot' or what ever name it has.... that place has many many wigs and they are very cheap.  Presuming you are in CM.  They have serious realistic ones and funny colourful ones.  Look around a bit in both markets... most of the people selling them are on the ground floor (a few more on second floor where they sell the cosmetics).

Archived