How does Kurusapa send back the new teacher's license?

sensei

As the title says...

How does Kurusapa send back the new teacher's license?

This is my second renewal. 5 years is a long time and I can't remember anymore.vI had my first license sent to the school the first time i got it. 

I cannot remember if I was asked to bring a self-addressed stamped envelope or the postal fees are included in the fee that I paid. 

I hope someone knows and if anyone has got the UPDATED REQUIREMENTS for renewal please share the info too. All infor that I got were from 2016-17.

THANK YOU, 
Sensei 

On 6/21/2019 at 7:30 PM, Number 6 said:

Does anyone know if you can renew a license if you are not working (at a school)? The license presumably would be shipped to your domicile.

I don't think you can as you don't meet the requirements.

2.  Completed applicant’s Qualification Declaration Form (Form KS. 02.10). This form must be signed by the applicant on the page 4, and the school director examines the accuracy and approve that the license holder meets the qualification, as well as sign his/her name on the page 5.
    3.  Copy of documents or evidence of the performance results of professional practice as specified in Section 2, Item 2.1 (pages 2 - 4 of the KS. 02.10 Form) the performance results must include at least 3 different activities and occur during the license’s period of validity  

Archived