Jump to content
BANGKOK 17 July 2019 20:07

Recommended Posts

The link has been posted a few times, maybe people like Ubonjoe will care to post it again. However, the official wording is quite scary, basically you would need to update your TM30 every time you leave your residence and come back.

In practice, some immigration offices are less strict. In Chiang Mai (when I asked at least) they said only after international trips.

So rather than relying on the official document, better go and ask your local office.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Up to office, and up to each officer in office up to mood, hungry or not, the phase of the moon and if the bribes and fines have been plentiful or not. 🙄

  • Haha 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...