1 year marriage visa extension questions

Hello,

I've got several questions regarding the documents for a 1 year marriage visa extension.

1. "Letter from Thai Bank certified money in thai account (Alien’s Name) more than 400,000 Baht 2 months before" - what should I tell Bangkok Bank to get the right kind of document? Will showing the requirement on Emigraion website be enough - http://www.samutprakanimmigration.go.th/list-of-documents-for-support-thai-wife-2/

2. Children ‘s Birth Certificate
My wife has two kinds from her previous marriage. Do I need to attach children's birth certificates, even though I'm not mentioned in those certificates?

3. I got a list required documents in Samutprakan Immigration center. There's one thing my wife can't understand: บันทึกคำให้การ สามี/ภรรยา

Could any help us to understand what kind of document is this?

Thanks everyone for the help!

1. Just go the bank and tell them you need the letter for immigration and they should know what is needed. The letter has you name, account number, the date you opened the account and the amount in the bank on the day the letter is written.

2. Not needed unless you are the children's father.

3. That is a statement in Thai your wife will complete with info about your relationship and etc. It is a blank form in Thai immigration will give her that you both will sign after it is completed.