BANGKOK
webfact

Trump says hard to believe Iranian shooting of U.S. drone was intentional

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, stevenl said:

So you're habaner

No, I'm not Habanero. I guess you could say, she is Mr. Longcut.

As you can see, we definitely have our own opinion about certain things. 

Most of the time one of us is traveling while the other is either in Thailand or the States. 

Edited by Longcut
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, candide said:

According to the latest bbc news, Trump prevented the army from striking back.

The only luck in this issue is that Trump is a coward. 

Yes, I've read this in a reliable German magazine.

He approved retaliatory strikes against the Iran, but stopped them later.

A typical Trump. A reaction without using the brain, what a POTUS should be able to do. His mouth is xx-times bigger than the small/tiny part in his head. People from the Dems and even from the Reps demanded deescalation. A lame duck which fails to use solid sense, when it's necessary. MAGA – what a joke.

Because a US drone has been shot dawn to start a new war?!!! The USA are already „very experienced“ to start new wars, as proven in Vietnam and Iraq.

Thankfully there have been some reasonable people with sharp intellect to stop him.

Edited by puck2

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Yes so what is a spy drone doing flying around a highly sensitive airspace anyway, taking holiday snaps maybe? 

I'm still trying to stop laughing over Trump saying "If we had a man in that drone it would have been different". Yes Captain bone spurs (The all American highest profile coward) it would have been different, it wouldn't have been a drone if it was manned - duh.

Was  the great fighter Ali a coward,they both didn't participate during the conflict

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Longcut said:

Why, because I am Thai? The name is because it was a name given to me by my college room mates in Texas. Apparently, they think all peppers look like Habanero's. Just shows what a Bigot you are.  

Wait. You just wrote a reply that was a reply to habanero. And you say that name was given to you by roommates in Texas. But you're posting the reply under the ID, Longcut. Are you habanero or Longcut or both?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Iran does not just stay back and hope it all will get better. They react to provocation - like almost everybody does.

If i.e. Israel is attack you are the first here to say they have the right to retaliation.

How about Iran? Do they have the same right? Or are they supposed to do everything Trump wants?

The USA are the warmongers. They could stop with their provocations. And if they don't stop they shouldn't be surprised that every action is followed by a reaction.

Yeah, wasn't really expecting much by way of an informed, or reasoned comment on my post. Thanks.

There wasn't anything said about "just stay back and hope it all will get better". That's something you added. On top of which, it completely ignores the fact that policies taken by Iran's leadership contributed to the circumstances it's in. Guess that in your book, there are no Iranian provocations. No wrongdoing. Just responses to others. One could almost believe Iranian policy to be inherently passive.

Was there anything about "do everything Trump wants"? Was there anything said about Iran's territorial rights? No on both counts, but doesn't stop you from posting as if it was.

8 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe the Iranians should reply that it's hard to believe why anybody voted for an idiot for president.

8 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Have you seen the guys the Iranians vote for?

Yes, and I'd vote Rouhani over Trump a thousand times over.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, zydeco said:

Wait. You just wrote a reply that was a reply to habanero. And you say that name was given to you by roommates in Texas. But you're posting the reply under the ID, Longcut. Are you habanero or Longcut or both?

I guess I will have to make sure to check who logged on last. Normally we don't share the same laptop or computer. I can see where it could get confusing. 

We try to stick with our own opinions. Sometimes it's hard since between us, we have more than 50 years working for the United States Government and Department of Defense.

One of the reasons we chuckle at the so called experts on TVF. 

Keep it up, we and our friends find it most amusing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TPI said:

Mr Bristolboy, why do you continually attack people when they give their "opinion"? As Homer Simpson says "give the baby it's bottle", why should you care what others opine? You hold yourself in such high regard I shouldn't think anyone's opinion would matter to you?

Silly me... I thought forum's were designed for dumping on other people's opinions...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

"We had nobody in the drone. It would have made a big difference, let me tell you, it would have made a big, big difference"

Good thing this drone was unmanned, otherwise we would be kicking their ass.  :cheesy::cheesy:

Does this moron even know what   "drone" means

• Like 1