Pattaya Music Festival echoes across the bay

Rimmer

Pattaya Music Festival echoes across the bay

image.png

PATTAYA:--Music filled the air from north to south as the Pattaya Music Festival roared to life on three beachfront stages.

Mayor Sonthaya Kunplome and top city and Chonburi officials kicked off the annual concert fest June 14 with stages placed at the Dusit Thani Hotel, Central Road and on Jomtien Beach.

Pete Peera got the music started on the Central Road main stage with “Pan Ma Hai Jum” (“Visit for Remembering”), followed by Kwang AB Normal and guitar legend Lam Morrison.

Rocker Rang Rockestra, vocalist Ae Jirakorn and popular rapper Southside took the stage after 9 p.m. with the crowd dancing together though the finale by Carabao.

The music continued Saturday and Sunday with acts such as Playground, Sweet Mullet, Lomosonic, Chill Chill, Pleng Plung, Swagen, Mahahing and more.

Read more: https://www.pattayamail.com/arts-entertainment/pattaya-music-festival-echoes-across-the-bay-257455

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-06-21--

11 minutes ago, essox essox said:

all this above the decibel allowances....just like the recent check on motorbikes....BUT THEY allow excessive noise from a music festival......well we are in Thialand are we not????!!!

Music sound better if it loud.

farang rocker play quiet concert? Have the quiet music festival? 555555 I don’t think so.

3 hours ago, Yinn said:

Music sound better if it loud.

farang rocker play quiet concert? Have the quiet music festival? 555555 I don’t think so.

Music sound better if it is better.

Hearing damage fairly common among loud performers. Take Pete Townsend as good example.

Loudest show I ever went to was punk band Bow Wow Wow. I was stuffing cig filters in my ears to no avail.

Music shouldn't cause physical pain and permanent damage.

Maybe you are too young to understand that.

2 minutes ago, Emdog said:

Hearing damage fairly common among loud performers. Take Pete Townsend as good example.

Loudest show I ever went to was punk band Bow Wow Wow. I was stuffing cig filters in my ears to no avail.

Who is Pete Townsend?

6 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Who is Pete Townsend?

Only driving force behind one of the greatest all time bands, The Who... unless you mean "The Who is Pete Townsend" though the rest of the band more than pulled their weight. He's the six string guitar player, if you need further ID.

22 hours ago, essox essox said:

well we are in Thialand are we not????!!!

I wasn't. When I see any sort of "festival" announced here I leave town and/or leave the country. Thai festivals are a complete pain, best appreciated from 1000km away.

21 hours ago, Emdog said:

well said. when the noise was coming from Beach Rd Jomtien, I used ear plugs but could still here the effin loud noise...

2 hours ago, KittenKong said:

I wasn't. When I see any sort of "festival" announced here I leave town and/or leave the country. Thai festivals are a complete pain, best appreciated from 1000km away.

best not ti have any "music festivals" end of story...

On 6/21/2019 at 10:12 AM, essox essox said:

all this above the decibel allowances....just like the recent check on motorbikes....BUT THEY allow excessive noise from a music festival......well we are in Thialand are we not????!!!

Dude it music not screeching exhaust. Could you imagine listening to the rolling stones at volum 3 out of 10?

4 hours ago, essox essox said:

google the name.....its NOT rocket science......

I did google that.

That is why I said WHO is Pete Townsend.

in Thailand we pronounce the number 5 as HA. 

So 5555= hahahaha = joke. Justgrazing and ianezy0 understand joke.

Dont like music, don’t understand joke. You funny guy.

Archived