VIDEO: Aussie man rages after being arrested by police in Pattaya

webfact

VIDEO: Aussie man rages after being arrested by police in Pattaya

aussie.jpg

Picture: 77JOWO

An Australian man was filmed being abusive and resisting arrest after being stopped by police in Pattaya.

Police stopped Constantine Anagnostou for what Thai media described as ‘chaotic behaviour’ at an intersection Pratumnak.

A video shared by Pattaya News showed Mr Anagnostou swearing at police officers after claiming that one of the officers had assaulted him.

Later in the clip a now shirtless Mr Anagnostou can be seen demanding police return his license, while also saying “mai mee tang” - that he had no money.

Mr Anagnostou can then be seen being handcuffed by several police officers.

77jowo reported that Mr Anagnostou was involved in an earlier incident at the Ratio Bar where a motorcycle was damaged.

One of the motorcycles belonged to a member of staff from the bar. It was claimed Mr Anagnostou then became abusive and threatened bar staff, which is when police were called.

Mr Anagnostou is now being held at Pattaya Police Station.

Investigations continue.

Source: 77 JOWO

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-06-21

If you are offended by swearing and abusive behaviour, don’t watch this video:

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks pretty much like one of these quality tourists.

If I were a cop, I don't know if I'd listen to the guy's accusations for that long.

He called him a thief and a liar and not only once. I still don't understand why he took off his shirt? What a dumb and ugly piece of shi_e. 

4 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

Zero self discipline from yet another low quality Farang. The police have clearly seen it all before. 

and we sometimes wonder why we get a hard time from Immigration. We all get tarred with the same brush when these morons get into trouble. 

It's incredible how stupid some people become after a few drinks or quite possibly he is plain stupid all the time. Giving it large to any copper in any country will only get you handcuffed and thrown in a cell. Now it's going to cost him lots of money! He will also be hiding under the covers for a few weeks until his broadcasted stupidity is somewhat forgotten ????

15 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Try this with LAPD. Taster target practice if you are lucky.

but actually. I get pissed at the police with their money money money. everything money.   

It's not only the police everyone on the <deleted> planet has their hand out, especially the politicians! 

2 minutes ago, GreenerGrass said:

Giving it large to any copper in any country will only get you handcuffed and thrown in a cell. Now it's going to cost him lots of money!

Exactly. Smile, nod and say nowt except to identify yourself.

26 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

what a dick, deserves deportation and a long ban. 

So anyone that gets a little pissed makes a mistake by making a total ass of himself, no violent behavioir, no thievery but should face deportation and blacklisted in your eyes. You plonker get with reality! Should deport you on a row boat into the Sea!

14 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Try this with LAPD. Taster target practice if you are lucky.

but actually. I get pissed at the police with their money money money. everything money.   

The Aussie offer to the lady 50 baht for damage her bike.

You think that enough? Should be free for lovely guy?

19 minutes ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

This fella would fit right in with that bunch.

Sorry, even they would aviod him. Guts like that gets thrown out of the psych ward for beeing a bad element to recovery.

5 minutes ago, Yinn said:

The Aussie offer to the lady 50 baht for damage her bike.

You think that enough? Should be free for lovely guy?

what i am saying is it is hard to take the police seriously because of their constant requests for money. the guy is drunk and out of control. and in the wrong.

Archived