VIDEO: Aussie man rages after being arrested by police in Pattaya

webfact

...his bad for being apparently inebriated....

...narrow road...he fell off......then they surrounded him.....film has conveniently been cut...(???)

...they 'went in for the kill'...damaged bikes...bla-bla-bla....he would not stand for it...

...cops sided with the locals....

...he did not know how to act...or react....or express himself....

...arrested....

...ugly on both sides.....

...could have been you or I..... alone.....

...heard him say...'Give me back my license....ATM card'....???

...after that he said 'Mai mee tang'....

...so he is trying to plead with them to give him back his ID and his Bank Card...???

...Pattaya...enough foreigners that speak English to warrant some English-speaking police....???

...or would that interfere with their arrest rate of foreigners...???

...like I said...ugly on both sides...but the foreigner has no way to communicate his side of the story or uphold his basic rights...maybe he wasn't even drunk...just tired or clumsy....

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish all you people would stop picking on this hunsum man who loves his bike soooo much, he claims it's his wife

It is obvious he is suffering from brain damage

No doubt he hit his head at birth as he was mistaken for the after birth and tossed in the bin

2 hours ago, GreenerGrass said:

So anyone that gets a little pissed makes a mistake by making a total ass of himself, no violent behavioir, no thievery but should face deportation and blacklisted in your eyes. You plonker get with reality! Should deport you on a row boat into the Sea!

You are obviously of his ilk, replacing considered comments with childish insults.  Yes, we don't need people like this idiot here.  Swearing, damage to others property (the Bikes) swearing and disrespect to the Police.  Deport and good riddance.   

Bye bye Aristotle definitely long time no see in LOS again.

thank goodness cyber immigration is improving this way trash like this guy won’t sneak back in????

its not just Thai men (as some on TV are want to regularly report) who are arrogant, self opinionated, foul mouthed, drunkards (I assume liquor involved), socially obnoxious, and deserving of handcuffs and a cell.

3 hours ago, TPI said:

Drunken "wood duck"! Deport him!

He behaved like a Wannabe who lost his brain in the rain and got 5min of fame … 

2 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Ok I understand it wrong. Tarred with the same brush”

Thankyou.

How about this one

No, just a normal day there, the Chinese noise and rudeness is incessant”

it is, but I don't go around berating the Chinese tourists about it, I just avoid them where I can. 

1 minute ago, Pilotman said:

it is, but I don't go around berating the Chinese tourists about it, I just avoid them where I can. 

Got it. “Tarred with the same brush” 

Thankyou

1 minute ago, Pilotman said:

sorry, I shouldn't use English colloquial slang. 

Why not? Good for learning.

Thai like slang. Use it all the time. Funny

I'm shocked, I know Con, he's usually a normal bloke and very funny one with a great sense of humour. Obviously had a few too many beverages and turned into a lager lout. He'll be fine and will apologise and pay everyone.

He's not the first and won't be the last to get pissed and stupid in Pattaya. Silly bugger.

Well, i hope they took him to the maternity unit at the hospital

Looks like his about to give birth to a Drop kick.

I feel sorry for the good Aussie guys over here,  that stick to milk or water.

see what happens,  when that idiot bar lady,  lets them have that second beer Chang. :giggle:

5 minutes ago, reargunnerph3 said:

I'm shocked, I know Con, he's usually a normal bloke and very funny one with a great sense of humour. Obviously had a few too many beverages and turned into a lager lout. He'll be fine and will apologise and pay everyone.

He's not the first and won't be the last to get pissed and stupid in Pattaya. Silly bugger.

Not a tourist then....?

1 hour ago, Henrik Andersen said:

ban this lowlife of a scumbag we don't need tourists as him 

it just make it harder to be normal farang in Thailand because of to meny morrons as him 

Sorry Henrik but it does not. Thailand and the Thai police know that tourists, whatever their nationality will come her and do daft things. In fact they know there fellow countrymen do far worse when drunk and on holiday in Thailand then shout and scream and act like a little girl. What we do not see on the news is the millions of tourists who come here and have a wonderful relaxing holiday and enjoy Thailand. 

39 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

You are obviously of his ilk, replacing considered comments with childish insults.  Yes, we don't need people like this idiot here.  Swearing, damage to others property (the Bikes) swearing and disrespect to the Police.  Deport and good riddance.   

Blah blah blah the police in Pattaya are tolerant of this type of tourist because they have so many of them. Pattaya is not a 5* nor even a 3* resort that attracts people with 6 figure incomes. The bulk being blue color tradesman with a few shillings to spend on girls and night life once or twice a year! When you say we don't need people like this haha Pattaya is full of them you <deleted>! 

3 hours ago, Pilotman said:

what a dick, deserves deportation and a long ban. 

If you deported every poorly behaved drunk in Pattaya it would empty out very quickly.

Pattaya is a magnet for these yobs. 

They don't fit in anywhere else except of course the Phillipines.

There would be thousands more drunk Aussies and yanks over there.

Thailand's on the nose.

Archived