VIDEO: Aussie man rages after being arrested by police in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Razek said:

Greek with Aussi Pass

Yes a Greek Aussie from Torquay Victoria Australia.

His Facebook page under the name Con Con (Uncle Cuz Con) shows he is retired, then again, could have read retarded....lol and has 22 friends......wow

His Facebook sums him up, IMO another wanna be, appears Melbourne had enough of him and now we have to put up with him.

Full phrase to the police for showing restraint as the cops in Oz would have taken him out a long time ago, no doubt with him on the ground screaming for his mummy.

We all know he done, a real piece of work... What I cannot understand there was about 9 coppers there , and yet when I watched a video of taxi drivers shooting guns and bashing people with iron bars there was no coppers doing nothing ..

1 minute ago, 4MyEgo said:

Yes a Greek Aussie from Torquay Victoria Australia.

His Facebook page under the name Con Con (Uncle Cuz Con) shows he is retired, then again, could have read retarded....lol and has 22 friends......wow

His Facebook sums him up, IMO another wanna be, appears Melbourne had enough of him and now we have to put up with him.

Full phrase to the police for showing restraint as the cops in Oz would have taken him out a long time ago, no doubt with him on the ground screaming for his mummy.

What is was your job before coming here ..A private detective , why would you go to all the trouble of doing a back ground check ,

Just now, kevvy said:

What is was your job before coming here ..A private detective , why would you go to all the trouble of doing a back ground check ,

No trouble whatsoever, being of Greek heritage from Australia, I wanted to find out more about him and with the internet at my fingertips, I did, no crime in that ????

Listen to what the ladies are talking about at the end of the video.. He pushed a worker in a shop and was swearing and said he would come back the next day with a friend to fix them up.

His wife said she would pay 50 baht for any damaged . The owner said he just keep saying the F word. 

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

You are obviously of his ilk, replacing considered comments with childish insults.  Yes, we don't need people like this idiot here.  Swearing, damage to others property (the Bikes) swearing and disrespect to the Police.  Deport and good riddance.   

Con was drunk and stupid but if everyone that got pissed, used bad language and became obnoxious got deported there'd be no one left.

Even Thai's don't respect the police.

4 hours ago, TPI said:

Drunken "wood duck"! Deport him!

..Mr. Agnostic a bit p.a.f.o.

4 hours ago, crickets said:

Pattaya is a turd magnet. Have to dodge them all the time.

the black short i could dodge, but the 'wall of flesh'...hmm.

A big ugly buffalo, these are the type of high class tourists that Pattaya is attracting. He sure wouldn’t have had the same level of tolerance from Australian police . What a piece of trash .

11 minutes ago, reargunnerph3 said:

Con was drunk and stupid but if everyone that got pissed, used bad language and became obnoxious got deported there'd be no one left.

I'm no apologist for the Thai police, they are generally corrupt and ineffectual, but that is no excise for stupid, drunk, boorish behaviour on the part of visitors to this country. As to nobody being left if people of this type were ejected for good, that would be an excellent thing in my view.  

In the US, this jerk would have just been shot (and as I am a decent person, I won't say he would have deserved it !!)....jail for him in the ladyboy unit and then 99 years entry ban. Such nut cases (should they be Indian, Aussie, Arab, Brit, US, Chinese, French or whatever), are poison in any society and should be removed from the streets. Case closed.

Having seen a few of these types in action, it is not just that they have anti-authority issues but a misguided superiority complex when it comes to any Thai they confront. Being brought down to earth is going to be hard for him.

34 minutes ago, reargunnerph3 said:

Wonder if illicit substances may have been responsible for the offensive behaviour mixed with alcohol

Archived