VIDEO: Aussie man rages after being arrested by police in Pattaya

webfact

8 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Behave poorly and you can expect to get arrested anywhere in the world, and you are highly unlikely to improve your position when you get abusive. Sorry cobber, but you deserve all that is coming your way.

Indeed. And the police in many many countries are not likely to be as patient, tolerant and gentle in their treatment of someone behaving like this to them as the officers here.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, digger70 said:

He's not an  Real Aussie he's an import and a bad one at that.

You right , he was not born to mother who was an army hooker and a father who was a peasant soldier.

he was unfortunate enough to be born into a Normal european hard working family seeking for a better life .

just hate all the non real aussies , don’t you ????

How to win friends and influence people. What makes these dickheads think that it's ok to behave like a moron? If he was 19 I could partially excuse his behaviour, but that twit looks to be about 60. What a bloody emabarrassment.

What disturbed me was once he removed his shirt there was no sign of any tattoo. This is not good, all us folks who up to now have avoided decorating our muscular torsos with graphic designs of beasts, both animal and human, will now be tarred with the same brush- tattoo-free skin means a loud, foul-mouthed troublemaker.

Hopefully he'll gain one or two whilst he's inside.

3559bc5faf15075228023f63e934fab4--tattoo-mistakes-life-choices.jpg

8 hours ago, riclag said:

OMG! this guy is a exception ! Every Aussie that I met are very well behaved,even when pissed 

Closer inspection of his name might suggest a "recent Australian".

Certainly not of the stock of the hardworking Irish and Italian immigrants..

and of course, the scallywags our majesty sent to Australia on vacation back then.

8 minutes ago, bannork said:

What disturbed me was once he removed his shirt there was no sign of any tattoo. This is not good, all us folks who up to now have avoided decorating our muscular torsos with graphic designs of beasts, both animal and human, will now be tarred with the same brush- tattoo-free skin means a loud, foul-mouthed troublemaker.

Hopefully he'll gain one or two whilst he's inside.

3559bc5faf15075228023f63e934fab4--tattoo-mistakes-life-choices.jpg

If i am not mistaken he took off his shirt as he was saying he has no money, so this was his idea to prove he did not have any money on him. Perhaps being drunk he did not think it through ????

2 minutes ago, pookondee said:

Closer inspection of his name might suggest a "recent Australian".

Certainly not of the stock of the hardworking Irish and Italian immigrants..

and of course, the scallywags our majesty sent to Australia on vacation back then.

As oppose to original Australian? born to army hooker mother and a peasant army soldier?

Yes, he is not of blue blood

Obviously something upset him. It's unclear about the earlier incident involving the motorcycle at the bar.

Who wouldn't get upset after being assaulted by one of Pattaya's finest?

Let's hope it was all sorted out at

'the office'.

Always helpful to those that wish to live a quiet life and follow the rules. Wonder what charm school this imbecile attended? That's if he attended a school. More ammunition for Immigration authorities to rubber stamp our visa's.

1 minute ago, Alphy said:

Always helpful to those that wish to live a quiet life and follow the rules. Wonder what charm school this imbecile attended? That's if he attended a school. More ammunition for Immigration authorities to rubber stamp our visa's.

Thankfully Thai immigration has more brain cells and brain capacity than a large number of people on Thai visa NOT to brush all with the same brush and see that one off incident here and there does not turn entire nation into idiots or trouble makers.

9 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Sometimes you must actually give credit to the police for their calm. In a lot of countries he would have been risking taking a bullet.

Probably got a night in the cells and a 500B fine, tell me any other hotel in pattaya that cheap.

Well in many other countries I think it would have been a 10 second clip, with him being restrained with police batons... 

6 hours ago, Lucius verus said:

If you deported every poorly behaved drunk in Pattaya it would empty out very quickly.

Pattaya is a magnet for these yobs. 

They don't fit in anywhere else except of course the Phillipines.

There would be thousands more drunk Aussies and yanks over there.

Thailand's on the nose.

So they prefer stay here drunk and driving, crash others property and "mai mii satang" when try to ticket him? Do the crime do the time (whatever court will give). This wasn't his first time

I drink therefore I don't drive.  I don't own or operate a vehicle with an internal combustion engine. 

People who think they can operate a moving vehicle after drinking should be removed from existence through the principle of natural selection in my view .

Harsh and sounds inhumane, yet karmically correct

3 hours ago, BestB said:

Thankfully Thai immigration has more brain cells and brain capacity than a large number of people on Thai visa NOT to brush all with the same brush and see that one off incident here and there does not turn entire nation into idiots or trouble makers.

And most Thais would be the same. Then again, maybe they don't think about us at all. We're not that important to them. 

And people wonder why they're making things more difficult. The cops are incredibly patient/lenient where farangs are concerned. Despite the bogun not being representative of the majority of Western male visitors, it looks bad on us all. What an embarrassment.

When you talk to people who do not travel, these are the ones where you just gotta day, "good decision". 

If you even dream you act like that in a foreign country you should not travel. 

10 hours ago, digger70 said:

He's not an  Real Aussie he's an import and a bad one at that.

You have seen his birth certificate about place of birth?

Citizenship, makes one an Aussie, if conferred by the Australian Government

8 hours ago, Alphy said:

The Western Sydney School of Language, Deportment Diet and Fashion, graduated with honours

Archived