VIDEO: Aussie man rages after being arrested by police in Pattaya

webfact

21 minutes ago, BestB said:

Well he is way past that. He is arrested , whatever his arrest , bail is 150 000 not to stay in the cells. Passport also taken away. 

Charged with drink driving ? Off to court on Monday if lucky.

charged with damaging property? Off to court hopefully Monday 

charged with both and his bill will easily be close to half a million. 

Cash has to cross the desk before too much paperwork is done to avoid court.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, reargunnerph3 said:

Cash has to cross the desk before too much paperwork is done to avoid court.

With making news rest assured paperwork is already done. The difference now is how much cash is needed to make less paperwork with less charges and less severity 

16 minutes ago, BestB said:

With making news rest assured paperwork is already done. The difference now is how much cash is needed to make less paperwork with less charges and less severity 

Yeh, your probably right. The price has gone up with more people to pay off. Never argue an unwinnable argument. I look forward to seeing the Wai's, handshakes and apologies coming after payments.

RTP picked on the wrong Farang, This Guy knows how to point and knows how to blame everyone else but himself, Maybe he has lived here to long and needs a trip home.

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Yes. It isn't as if he was guilty of a single infringement. He is a guest in the country, and you know what, if I had one behaving like that in my home he would be tufted out. 

A little pissed, he fell of his motorbike and was behaving aggressively. 

You idea of justice is the unbalanced one!

You idea of justice is the unbalanced one!

As was he ????

8 minutes ago, davidst01 said:

What a bogan. go back to paramatta. they should have aimed a gun in his face. see how tough he would be then

Bogan perhaps, but probably not from Bogan Shire.

bogan.nsw.gov.au

No one deserves to have a gun pointed at them, especially for being a fool

On 6/21/2019 at 1:04 PM, marko kok prong said:

Right on,taser if your lucky,likely a bullet.

I think that these comments about American police resorting to lethal force (and the commonality of this), speaks more to the lack of professionalism in action by American police, than it does to thai policing actions

8 minutes ago, jany123 said:

I think that these comments about American police resorting to lethal force (and the commonality of this), speaks more to the lack of professionalism in action by American police, than it does to thai policing actions

More chance of being shot by US police than Thai police, for some reason the Thai police seem reluctant to shoot anyone. Maybe they have to buy their own ammo. However Con only fell off his bike and argued with the police, maybe enough to get shot in the US but not Thailand.

6 minutes ago, reargunnerph3 said:

More chance of being shot by US police than Thai police, for some reason the Thai police seem reluctant to shoot anyone. Maybe they have to buy their own ammo. However Con only fell off his bike and argued with the police, maybe enough to get shot in the US but not Thailand.

I read somewhere they have to buy the guns and the ammunition, not sure as to the veracity of that, but since they have to pay for the uniforms and bling>>>>>>

3 minutes ago, reargunnerph3 said:

Fell off his bike cos he was drunk......

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

I read somewhere they have to buy the guns and the ammunition, not sure as to the veracity of that, but since they have to pay for the uniforms and bling>>>>>>

They have their own police shops one is at Pharya Thai Bkk funny enougth called The Cop Shop..

9 minutes ago, transam said:

Then how come our lad, (Kings protection police), wanted a Glock 17, police said OK, we will pay half....

so who was going to pay the other half?? means he at least had to contribute to the cost.

9 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

so who was going to pay the other half?? means he at least had to contribute to the cost.

He wants a fancy gun then he pays half.....If you go back I stated "not quite"...

Plus he does NOT have to pay for uniform...

27 minutes ago, transam said:

He wants a fancy gun then he pays half.....If you go back I stated "not quite"...

Plus he does NOT have to pay for uniform...

Give it a rest...

Faux internet outrage lasts about 55 seconds unless it comes to Thailand when 10 seconds is its best.

Do you honestly believe that 90% percent of the screamers on this thread are foreigners?

Have you lived here that long that you have totally lost contact with reality?

We should show some respect if one of our fellow TVF members are getting arrested.
He totally deserved to be arrested...crashed his "chopper" into parked motorbikes possibly while drunk then loud and abusive to cops and threatened to come back with some mates to damage the business of one of the victims of motorcycle damage who also claims he physically assaulted her boyfriend.

Total Idiot !

25 minutes ago, johng said:

He totally deserved to be arrested...crashed his "chopper" into parked motorbikes possibly while drunk then loud and abusive to cops and threatened to come back with some mates to damage the business of one of the victims of motorcycle damage who also claims he physically assaulted her boyfriend.

Total Idiot !

Err, I think Destiny 1990 was extracting the urine.

Archived