Blacklisted Chinese and Bangladeshi arrested in Phuket

webfact

Blacklisted Chinese and Bangladeshi arrested in Phuket

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

S__148897801.jpg

A blacklisted Chinese and Bangladeshi man have been arrested in Phuket.

The Chinese man, Xie Daijiang, whose former name was Xie Dajiang, was arrested for using fake documents 6 years ago. He has been blacklisted to re-enter Thailand for 100 years.

He had merely changed his name by adding the letter ‘i’ before submitting for his new passport. After that he entered Thailand again via the Phuket International Airport on a tourist visa.

Meanwhile, a Bangladeshi man, Md Ziaul Hoque, whose former name was Md Arian Hoque, has been arrested over illegally working in Thailand 5 years ago. He has been now been blacklisted from entering Thailand for 100 years.

He changed his middle name before submitting for a new passport. He tried to enter Thailand again via Suvarnabhumi Airport on a NON-O visa.

Their visas will be revoked and they will be deported. We look forward to welcoming them back in 2119.

IMG_5302-1.jpg

Source: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/blacklisted-chinese-and-bangladeshi-arrested-in-phuket

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-06-21

Two men already blacklisted from entering Thailand for 100 years, caught again in Phuket

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1561108690_1-org.jpg

The arreest of the two men, one Chinese and the other a Bangladesh national, was announced this morning (June 21). Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET:-- Two men who had both previously been deported and blacklisted from entering Thailand for 100 years have been caught again after they were found to have re-entered the country using new passports issued in new names.

Chinese national Xie Dajiang was arrested, charged and deported in 2013 after it was found that he had entered Thailand on a fake passport, using the passport number G44117608, Phuket Immigration Chief Col Kathathorn Kumthieng told a press conference held at the Phuket Immigration Office this morning (June 21).

Present to lead the press conference was Pol Maj Gen Jessada Yaisoon, who heads Immigration Police Region 6.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/two-men-already-blacklisted-from-entering-thailand-for-100-years-caught-again-in-phuket-71868.php#dm37bkEHJpf1U4iZ.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-06-21

Seriously, do they need to parade this stuff ? Yes, they have broken the law (and given they are Chinese will probably not have done any prison time) but it doesn't need a big song and dance about it. I don't know of any nation on earth who create such theater around immigration

10 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Two men who had both previously been deported and blacklisted from entering Thailand for 100 years have been caught again after they were found to have re-entered the country using new passports issued in new names

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

1 hour ago, Chelseafan said:

Seriously, do they need to parade this stuff ? Yes, they have broken the law (and given they are Chinese will probably not have done any prison time) but it doesn't need a big song and dance about it. I don't know of any nation on earth who create such theater around immigration

I believe it’s called a deterrent..... no?

5 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

Well they came back so obviously it doesn't work.

You were asking about the need for the parade, not the punishment.

I don't think the parade works, so yes, I'm with you on this one.

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Two men who had both previously been deported and blacklisted from entering Thailand for 100 years have been caught again after they were found to have re-entered the country using new passports issued in new names.

They thought 100 years is soooooo long, so they come again, the life is short.

12 hours ago, MadMuhammad said:

I believe it’s called a deterrent..... no?

The parade is not a deterrent. It's chest beating by impotent low iq police. aka. small man syndrome.

Media parades should be for when law enforcement have taken down a drugs cartel boss. You know, crap that takes more than kindergarten level skills or more than grandmother strength.

13 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

Cane them like in Singapore they will never come back for more

What is so hilarious is that  Thai Immigration don't see what this incident makes them look like. They were banned for 100 years and they still managed to get back into Thailand, it would have been better swept under the carpet!

15 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

It's a living!

well the 100 years deterrent did not work if all they are going to get is blacklisted again

no doubt will   get new passports and try again

they both must miss Thailand 

how many more like them are back here again after being deported ?

Archived