Retirement Party Venue

Baboy

Have a group of about 24 coming into town in early July for a weekend of golf & a retirement party for one of the guests. Golf sorted that was the easy part. Am looking for a venue that would be capable of handling a weekend night booking for around 20 to 25 people. I have lived in Pattaya many years but am not the in the know about venues for a occasion like this.

Cafe De Amis is one suggestion but I think maybe to small for this mob haven't been there for a year or so.Casa Pascal also talked about but I have not been there for a few years. I know this is sort of like how longs a piece of strings there are so many restaurants to choose from.

Price wise is not a concern . The people coming all enjoy good food, wine & atmosphere & will be a mix of westerners & Malays. . Cuisine type does not really matter as long as its good .

Any suggestions much appreciated, anyone reading this that owns a restaurant looking for a large group PM me & we can talk.

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Delight said:

Have you considered the Royal Cliff Hotel -Pratamnak?

Accomodation and restaurant

Thanks Delight will check it is that the Grill Room ? They are split between the Amari & Hilton for accommodation 

I'd suggest hitting up Walking Street and play it by ear. See what the guests fancy and take it from there. They could have a hell of a party on Walking Street.

Alternatively, book a table at iBar restaurant then when the guests are ready to get down and boogie just head next door and up the stairs to Insomnia and get the groove on ????

Thanks for all the reply's. They have decided on a Thai establishment as most live in Malaysia & have a yearning to Thai tucker. Not sure which restaurant yet but will be a big night for sure. Golf the next day could be the hardest part.

20 hours ago, Baboy said:

Thanks for all the reply's. They have decided on a Thai establishment as most live in Malaysia & have a yearning to Thai tucker. Not sure which restaurant yet but will be a big night for sure. Golf the next day could be the hardest part.

That would be almost all restaurants in Pattaya.

The place I suggested is owned, run and staffed by Thais.

Archived