Saudi Resident Visa For Thai Wife

Greetings,

My Name is Alzeer and i am Jordanian working in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh City) , having Saudi Resident Card with Communication Engineer profession.

kindly I would like information on how to bring my wife (Thai Nationality) to Saudi Arabia and get Saudi Resident card (IQAMA) , I heard that it should be only done through Agency.

Please find below information about the Papers we already had:

1- Marriage Certificate (Arabic) , issued by Jordan government and stamped by (Jordan Ministry of foreign Affairs and Saudi Consulate in Jordan)   

2- Marriage Certificate (English) , issued by Jordan government and stamped by (Jordan Ministry of foreign Affairs and Thai Embassy in Jordan)

however , my wife already translated the English Marriage Certificate which is mentioned in point#2 and stamped it by Thai Ministry of foreign Affairs since she will head to the District office in order to register her self as wife and get a Family book , but the district office is requiring to claim the original Marriage certificate (mentioned in Point#2) , will this be needed in the process to bring my wife to Saudi ?

Please advice , and Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Alzeer 

On 6/23/2019 at 3:22 AM, khwaibah said:

The agency will be your employer in Saudi Arabia that your Iqama is from. They will be responsible for her admittance.

Thank you for your response , so there is no actions to be done in Thailand ? or documents to be submitted ?

5 hours ago, alzeer said:

Thank you for your response , so there is no actions to be done in Thailand ? or documents to be submitted ?

To my knowledge this will be handled by your sponsor in Saudi. Contact them for what they will require. Definitely marriage certificate. Ask about the translation. All those I knew that took their wife to Saudi went this route. Wishing you two the best.

7 hours ago, khwaibah said:

To my knowledge this will be handled by your sponsor in Saudi. Contact them for what they will require. Definitely marriage certificate. Ask about the translation. All those I knew that took their wife to Saudi went this route. Wishing you two the best.

Thank you so much for your support ,wishing you all the best.

• 7 months later...

Archived