Info on Bakery

Isan Farang

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Saifons-German-Bread-Sausages/913407705430705

If you're coming from town on Route 1211 about half a km after you hit the 4 lane start looking for a conspicuous pink two story building on your right.

The bakery is almost directly opposite on your left, the front is covered in potted plants. 

5 hours ago, sceadugenga said:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Saifons-German-Bread-Sausages/913407705430705

If you're coming from town on Route 1211 about half a km after you hit the 4 lane start looking for a conspicuous pink two story building on your right.

The bakery is almost directly opposite on your left, the front is covered in potted plants. 

Thanks for the info i went there today and got his wife to make me a couple of chesse and ham sandwich, the bread is very nice also. His wife is from Isaan so no communication issues.

She's a lovely lady with two beautiful young daughters helping in the shop on weekends and after school .

He works at Phayao making the bratwurst and comes down a couple of times a week.

I dropped in about 1.30pm myself, I heard she makes soup and freezes it so I got a couple of serves of lentil.

Maybe our paths crossed, I was the guy in the panama hat.

53 minutes ago, sceadugenga said:

She's a lovely lady with two beautiful young daughters helping in the shop on weekends and after school .

He works at Phayao making the bratwurst and comes down a couple of times a week.

I dropped in about 1.30pm myself, I heard she makes soup and freezes it so I got a couple of serves of lentil.

Maybe our paths crossed, I was the guy in the panama hat.

No one was there when i went to the shop, his wife told us that they rent this shop and they will be moving to a new place that they will purchase in the same area.

Archived