MSDHS set to elaborate on house smoking ban law

rooster59

I would love to see this "science".
... probably the same kind of science that says that CO2 causes climate change.
... or the kind of science that says saturated fat causes heart disease.

It's so boring with people like you who repeat everything the media pushes
without ever questioning the "science" or most of all who finances all these
studies to get the result that fits into the ideology.

And you can be pretty sure that I am not uneducated [even though I wish I was], I am not slow
and I don't endanger anybody. The only conscious choice I made was to use my own mind
instead of blindly following what others tell me ... meaning I am completely not normal in your 
world of stupidity !
Excellent, well conceived reply except the science has existed for decades. Seems irrefutable. Google.

I think you misunderstood my last statement. I said smokers are "looked upon" as uneducated, slow and unthinking. Doesn't mean it's true. I smoked for a number of years and my mother died from it. It is people's perception of those making poor choices that may lead many to form a wrong impression. I suppose others feel compassion or feel sorry for smokers.

Sent from my SM-T825Y using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Good.  They should just ban smoking 100 percent, and drinking alcohol, and eating meat too, as well as driving cars and listening to music, reading, using the internet, getting your hair coloured and wearing any other colour than black.  Also speaking might be banned.  Honestly, what the heck is going on with the world these days?!?!

11 hours ago, Vacuum said:

I think not:

If you think neighbor s can not or will not try you are either not very old or naive.  Any chance a bitchy neighbor has no matter which country they will use it.  Dear police officer here is 5000 baht.  The breeze is bringing the cigarette smoke into my yard and my daughter has a cough.  

My father was a pack to pack half smoker. He had his reasons 1 being called Korea.  He smoked anywhere he wanted to no one in my family got sick nor has there been any cancer.  He died of a heart issue.

This country just authorized med Mary Jane. 

This reminds me of the old soldiers lament.

When I joined you could drink smoke and swear BUT you could not do drugs or question you boss.

Now I can't. Drink, smoke or swear but I can tell my boss to get lost and due drugs.

Verdict. Time to retire

On 6/23/2019 at 8:18 AM, glennb6 said:

geez, ussa nanny state coming to thailand. thought thailand was 'land of the free'.....

brilliant, smokers Mrs starts yacking about AGAINST THE LAW, smoker starts nicotine withdrawal, which is similar to wanting to kill someone, smoker stomps Mrs to a pulp. 

govt at work at it's best.

As long as she doesn’t start laughing ! 

F1F69C4B-9731-4E30-8C91-8E21D1ADCD2C.jpeg

Elaboration: We can’t and won’t enforce any of this and it’s a complete waste of time to talk about it, but we get a big face when we pretend that we are doing something good.

Archived