BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

Paraplegic and confined to a wheelchair but Thaivisa's top poster is "still standing" in Thailand

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Asked what he liked most about Thailand he said: "The people. The Thai people are on the whole just great". 

Seems strange, after being stabbed by first wife, getting robbed from present wife's family, having to lock them out the house, needing a dog and CCTV for fear of his life. 

Anyways, not to be negative, all the best.

1 hour ago, geoffbezoz said:

nah mate, irrespective of which county we come from we all like our chips but not on both shoulders like the Ozzies 😂😂😂

The fish are biting well today.

Colin, for a guy who has had to put up with so much sh$t you are truly remarkable! A guiding light for those who have "disabilities" physical or mental, with your perseverance and stoicism. Along with your good lady and friends may 'your God' look after you, mate. 🍻 Chaiyo.

Life deals us all a different hand. Its how we play that hand which makes us what we are. You have  played your cards in the only way you know how, Colin. It shows the spirit of the British stiff upper lip, of carry on regardless. Good luck to you sir, and may your life be long and happy.

Colin I enjoy your posts and retorts, a fellow Lancastrian Best Wishes mate!

1 hour ago, natway09 said:

Up our way in the North West they make a point of never asking nor wanting any money.

Well, maybe yours don't...

27 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Colin, for a guy who has had to put up with so much sh$t you are truly remarkable! A guiding light for those who have "disabilities" physical or mental, with your perseverance and stoicism. Along with your good lady and friends may 'your God' look after you, mate. 🍻 Chaiyo.

IMHO Colin could add "Tough Old Bugger" to " Cranky Old Bugger".

I do wonder about his wife. While I accept Colin's assurances she loves him, I can't help thinking she is making merit like crazy at the local wat.

People these days...they dont make them like they used to 🙂 keep on keeping on squire 😁 p.s. if you need a new battery for your 'cooter hit me up 😇 

18 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IMHO Colin could add "Tough Old Bugger" to " Cranky Old Bugger".

I do wonder about his wife. While I accept Colin's assurances she loves him, I can't help thinking she is making merit like crazy at the local wat.

She's in for the merit long game.

But Colin's is much, much longer.

Those posters who have denigrated Colin have no moral authority whatsoever and are thoroughly deserving of any ridicule that heads their way. I tip my hat to you Colin for your stoic nature in what has not been an easy time of it here in Thailand- God speed my friend and to hell with your detractors. Your a better man than me!