BANGKOK 18 August 2019 12:49
rooster59

Paraplegic and confined to a wheelchair but Thaivisa's top poster is "still standing" in Thailand

Speechless.

What a real life story.

Respect Colin.

Sincerely

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I fully appreciate that Colin is happy but oh man, I feel sorry for this guy. What a terrible life.

A terrible marriage followed by death threats and then an accident that left him a paraplegic. Then living in fear from attack in his village. (Why do people think being the "only Farang in the village" is some sort of badge of honor?). 

I guess a lot of Thailand tragics exhibit this Stockholm syndrome. But best luck to you Colin, you're one of the good guys!

Edited by Time Traveller
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

I have just been showing my wife some of the very good wishes for me and her.

Myself i am humbled, my wifes comment was,!! why people think i do good, i am your wife it is my duty take care my husband !! My wifes words not mine.

When u curl up your toes can u give her my number?

🤣

• Haha 2

Much respect sir from this Dudley boy!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well folks i have had a quite interesting, in fact crazy life since 1996.

When Rooster contacted me about visiting and doing an article, i thought what the hell, go for it.

There are a few members here who think i am a fake paraplegic, so i agreed to the interview just to prove them wrong.

As can be seen i held nothing back, it is a very accurate description of my life in Thailand.

Hi Colin , you had me worried till i started reading through it all , (i also from Preston ) i thought it maybe my old friend big "C" who i've lost track of since i came here permanently 2006, , straight talking also sometimes gets me into trouble , i don't live with permanently tattooed rose tinted glasses , tell it as is , all the best to you and the misses , 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

I have just been showing my wife some of the very good wishes for me and her.

Myself i am humbled, my wifes comment was,!! why people think i do good, i am your wife it is my duty take care my husband !! My wifes words not mine.

Not many of her sort about today Colin...I have similar GF and feel lucky to have met her...as she does me...as I said in an early comment give her a kiss and big hug a she is worth her weight in gold and get her to listen to this......

• Thanks 1

Like a war hero, pushing onward whatever the cost & never quieting. You're a true inspiration!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eligius said:

Really fascinating article.

You're a great guy, Colin. You're one of the best on Thaivisa.

Well done! Good luck to you always.

Still standing, and standing tall.  Sorry I never got up to see you the way we discussed a few months back but I am returning to live in my home country with my Thai wife who has dual citizenship and likes living there. Best wishes and sorry for not keeping my word as catching up with you. Leaving within the fortnight.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Sujo said:

When u curl up your toes can u give her my number?

🤣

No disrespect to yourself but she is obviously a keeper and Colin deserves sole, long term ownership.

Edited by The Deerhunter
  • Thanks 2

How to send this Warrior a beer?

• Haha 1