[VIDEO] Another quality tourist: Crazed foreigner arrested after Jomtien beach rampage

rooster59

[VIDEO] Another quality tourist: Crazed foreigner arrested after Jomtien beach rampage

C7E25447-B02A-474B-AA04-46C3DFDBCF19.jpeg

Another day, another heavily intoxicated foreigner causing mischief near Pattaya.

On Saturday, police arrested a foreign man who was seen rampaging along Jomtien beach, confronting and threatening members of the public and local business owners.

The man, who was described as Eastern European appeared to be heavily intoxicated and had to be restrained by several police officers, who he then promptly spat and kicked out at. 

The man, who is believed to be in his forties was seen wearing only a pair of shorts and has refused to identify himself to officers. 

He remains in custody where he faces multiple charges including resisting arrest and assault of a police officer.

Police are still trying to establish the identity of the man.

The incident comes just days after an Australian man was seen raging at police after being stopped in Pratumnak.

Source: 77Kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-06-23

769DE4E4-0048-4B6D-9BD6-13458D16031D-1280x720.jpeg

4080E679-70D5-4FC1-A19C-7AD874D6D6DF.jpeg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always very sad to see foreigners behaving so badly, as every story adds a little to the discontentment locals have with farang in general. The more of these morons the cops get and throw out though, the better things will become for the rest of us who do care about where we live and do abide by the law.

Noticed a couple of wolf pack scumbags about to rush in and attack the handcuffed guy. A few kicks to the head of a defenceless person would prove Thai male superiority. (Not that I have any sympathy for the jerk.)

Look the complete video.

The guy spit + kick a police officer!

Royal Thai Police did a excellent job, handled this guy calmly, even after his spitting and kicking.

Throw the book at this guy, and blacklist him.

Unfortunately Pattaya attracts these lowlife miscreants and will continue to do so. It will take an age to transform Pattaya into a family friendly, quality resort if it ever will.

I can never understand how when you get so pi#$ed up you have to start getting violent. When I've had a few I do the opposite and start to chill out. It's when I'm sober and driving on the roads the evil side of me surfaces.    

24 minutes ago, ExpatPH said:

Look the complete video.

The guy spit + kick a police officer!

Royal Thai Police did a excellent job, handled this guy calmly, even after his spitting and kicking.

Throw the book at this guy, and blacklist him.

What is all this "blacklist" nonsense. It was a small problem that the police dealt with well. Fine him and send him on his way. Just as the law states. End of.

I am sure the embarrassment of seeing his behavior all over the local internet is punishment enough. 

1 hour ago, darksidedog said:

Always very sad to see foreigners behaving so badly, as every story adds a little to the discontentment locals have with farang in general. The more of these morons the cops get and throw out though, the better things will become for the rest of us who do care about where we live and do abide by the law.

Yes...It's in the news!.....Big Joke is coming back! I'd love to see a photo-op of him standing over this "quality tourist" with his boot on his neck.

Archived