[VIDEO] Another quality tourist: Crazed foreigner arrested after Jomtien beach rampage

rooster59

To paraphrase the Honorable Judge John T. Fleming (played by John Forsythe) in "And Justice for All" (1979) when convicting an alleged felon:

'...public disturbance, intoxication, threatening and menacing behavior, assault and battery of a police officer, and most heinous of all, indecent exposure through sartorial insufficiency. What's the matter Mr Fred? Don't you know what you want to be when you grow up?'

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, atyclb said:

though the iq of the average phd tends to higher due to bias and filters in the selection process.  lots about this online. technically anyone can study for a phd or an md/mbbs but the selection criteria normally filters out the lesser iq applicants.

Okey, let´s go deeper in to the diffuse subject intelligence. What do we call intelligence, how is intelligence possible to measure according the the preferences of the word for every single individual? Is intelligence wider than only beeing able to answer questions on a paper or invent useful machines, product and gadgets? Can it be like intelligence is related to human behaviour, to know what you can do and not and maybe as far as don´t go over the line of possibility to have control of your, body, mind and senses?

If that can be accepted as a part of intelligence, is it then correct to make a statement that this guy ain´t the top of the line of his production year? Maybe then it´s even time to recall him, like Apple do with their computers.

These drunk junk heads making trouble in Patts are lucky...in some other countries they would have just been shot for assaulting officers...and one must admire the cool of the Thai cops in such situations...no matter how good, how bad or how corrupt they may or may not be.....

9 hours ago, Matzzon said:

A PhD does not mean your intelligent. Everybody can study to one, but all remember different. Yes, If this behaviour from tourists and expats and all other foreigner are to be continues, then I will welcome a behaviour analysis on arrival.

I look forward to seeing your proposals for behavior analysis on arrival for all 30 million visitors. 

You never know you and I may both be refused entry as a result. 

4 minutes ago, jonclark said:

You never know you and I may both be refused entry as a result.

That Sir, I assume would be a definite result. If I will not get a female IO, that can understand my deep fantasies and the great opportunities to live them out to the full extent that this country offer. 

Ok, over to you. Whats your problem? Why would you be refused entry? Sharing is caring. ????:cheesy:

21 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Always very sad to see foreigners behaving so badly, as every story adds a little to the discontentment locals have with farang in general.

How do locals view the Thai police?  It is not so much discontentment but acceptance that RTP serve and protect only themselves.

19 hours ago, jonclark said:

What is all this "blacklist" nonsense. It was a small problem that the police dealt with well. Fine him and send him on his way. Just as the law states. End of.

I am sure the embarrassment of seeing his behavior all over the local internet is punishment enough. 

Well if 'send him on his way' means back to his point of origin, I agree. To simply let him stagger off back to another bar is not sufficient. A repeat performance is not needed.

21 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Always very sad to see foreigners behaving so badly, as every story adds a little to the discontentment locals have with farang in general. The more of these morons the cops get and throw out though, the better things will become for the rest of us who do care about where we live and do abide by the law.

It would be interesting to see the stats on "foreigners" arrested compared to the number of the estimated 32 million tourists per year, how many of those arrested are on long term visa and retirement/marriage extensions

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

That Sir, I assume would be a definite result. If I will not get a female IO, that can understand my deep fantasies and the great opportunities to live them out to the full extent that this country offer. 

Ok, over to you. Whats your problem? Why would you be refused entry? Sharing is caring. ????:cheesy:

It was me being arrested in the video! ????

3 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

It would be interesting to see the stats on "foreigners" arrested compared to the number of the estimated 32 million tourists per year, how many of those arrested are on long term visa and retirement/marriage extensions

I would think most arrested farang are under 50 years old visiting on a 30 day visa-exempt or visa on arrival. Unless a farang is listed by Interpol, how does Thailand detect a bad Farang?

On the other hand, those on long-stay visas have had police background checks and bank statements verified by Thai consulates in their home countries. They've proven to be financially sound and law abiding, so it's unlikely they'll be a problem in Thailand. Immigration knows those on long-stay visas tend to be a bit older and mellower, much like old cows put out to pasture...hardly a threat to the kingdom.

• 2 weeks later...

The police in any western world country would have dealt with this obnoxious boor with no hesitation.  This simpleton deserved a lot more than what he received in the video, and I actually have a lot of respect for how the bb handled this sub-human.  I hope he is fleeced for everything he has on him and thrown out of the country at the Cambodian border, where he can find his own way back home.  These low-lifes and loud mouthed boors make us all look bad.

Archived