Foreign boyfriend questioned after Thai woman falls to death for Pattaya condo

rooster59

5 hours ago, bkkbudddy said:

Greetings, 

As a Korean-American,  I know Korean national males are violent and abusive toward females!

As a Brit I can tell you some Brits are also violent and abusive to women.  I guess the word "some" makes all the difference here.

1 hour ago, P Funk said:

So you stay with an abusive partner and think this is a surprising outcome?? Why do women do this?!

Both men and women think "oh I can change him/her "   Same as newbie farangs who say their bargirl is different .

11 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Your mobile phone is your witness. First signs of crazy, press record.

Gotta say a car cam on a continuous loop is becoming a must for your condo these days.

Make sure it has a clear view of the balcony.

If it has come to this, why are we all still in this country? There are just too many of these incidents.

I have also had a Thai girl go Ape sh1t on me (can I help it if I turn em on.... well I can dream). But in this case it looks like there was damage and likely a fight in the room first.

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think the problem with situations like this is always that many of us see what we want to see and "decide" who is guilty without much evidence.

There are lots of crazy guys out there. And there are lots of crazy girls out there. And many of them get into fights and many don't act rationally.

I had it years ago that my girlfriend from that time ripper her own hair out. And she cut herself. And she said she will jump out of the window. What if she would have done it? I really don't want to think about how I would have explained to the police that I was only an onlooker and she was crazy.

And obviously it could be the other way around.

Or he throw her out. Or whatever.

Lot of options to speculate - and we will probably never know the truth.

Much evidence?

Reading a news article is NO evidence,it is Thirdhand hearsay

10 hours ago, P Funk said:

So you stay with an abusive partner and think this is a surprising outcome?? Why do women do this?!

Possibly hope for situation change or face a life on the streets due to poverty and unemployment 

Archived