What is the best way to take my girlfriend to Guam

Hello All

What is the best way to bring my Caregiver/girlfriend (possibly getting married someday) yet do not want to be sweating doing this within 90 days. Going to the US I am a fully disabled vet I have to go to Guam for a surgery and will be there for 6 mos or less. I need her to be able to drive, and she wants to work. I saw the K1 and others I want to do it the correct way honestly and I am not allowed to drive due to meds and my "diagnoses.es.es hahah I was a sniper I guess that are concerned I might be involved in some road rage hahaha. Just wanna go to Guam for a bit and then come back. While there I plan on scoping out some real estate and stuff. Thx!!

You can’t bring her in as a caregiver. 

Probaby best way is to marry her. 

Best to consult an immigration attorney in the US as anything you do or say that is wrong will cause her visa to be rejected. 

Now I think he's outta time overall. 

Now, caveat, we did a CR-1 filing at USCIS in BKK, since I had been resident in Thailand for many years, so was eligible for a Direct Consular Filing. That took 100 days from filing to my wife getting her passport stamped.

Now unless I'm wrong, a K1 needs to be filed with the National Visa Center (NVC) in Vermont. 

Checking the current processing times, this is what it says;

Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 1.32.17 PM.png

This is a musing, just out of curiosity.

Since you have to enter the United States to get the temporary I-551 (Green Card), does Guam as an unincorporated territory count? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2019 at 3:36 PM, GinBoy2 said:

Now I think he's outta time overall. 

Now, caveat, we did a CR-1 filing at USCIS in BKK, since I had been resident in Thailand for many years, so was eligible for a Direct Consular Filing. That took 100 days from filing to my wife getting her passport stamped.

Now unless I'm wrong, a K1 needs to be filed with the National Visa Center (NVC) in Vermont. 

Checking the current processing times, this is what it says;

Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 1.32.17 PM.png

This is a musing, just out of curiosity.

Since you have to enter the United States to get the temporary I-551 (Green Card), does Guam as an unincorporated territory count? 

Nation Visa Center is in Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Archived