BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Thais rip into "5,000 baht for a tourist's life" check presentation

Hmm,...ADDING INSULT TO INJURY !!!!

Things like this make me wish the US, Russia, China and several other major countries would slap serious economic sanctions on Thailand and let them see just how much they need the rest of the world considering how out of the way Thailand goes to disrespect it.  

What is going on in their heads, all smiles while a family have lost their daughter. They well and truly want to discourage all western people from travelling to Thailand, once this insult hits the Russian news I don't suspect many will want to travel to this zoo!

5 minutes ago, GreenerGrass said:

What is going on in their heads, all smiles while a family have lost their daughter. They well and truly want to discourage all western people from travelling to Thailand, once this insult hits the Russian news I don't suspect many will want to travel to this zoo!

Zoo??!! You are being too kind. This place is a lawless JUNGLE !

In Thai eyes, she's not dead, she's re-incarnated. Gone on to the next life.

Troll post removed

7 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Better to do nothing than stage this macabre attempt and cheap shot at some publicity.

Don't they realize this paltry amount and all the happy grinning faces will backfire on them.

That’s just the point - they really are too dim to understand such basics. There’s definitely a thick gene.

It’s BS window covering to support the narrative of Thailand being tourist friendly.  The only thing that would have satisfied me, were it my family member, would be the naked, bound and gagged body of the Arab motorcycle diver, a fully charged car battery with cables, an assortment of dental/surgical instruments and use of a quiet room for 3 or 4 hours.

8 hours ago, NanLaew said:

These big rental bikes in Pattaya are mostly owned by cops so nothing to do with any "poor Thais."

Bikes. Grrrr. 

Had a senior German chap in klang yesterday morning asking the where abouts of a hotel. No English. 

He had rented a brand new bike at the hotel and took off for a morning ride.

Completely lost. 

No idea how to get the bike started. Automatic. 

All he had was a plastic card with the South pattaya address on it.

And a brand new 125 bike. 

My few words of German and my partner's thai pointed him in the right direction..

Its down right scary the lack of responsibility attached to the bike rental here..

25 minutes ago, chilli42 said:

It’s BS window covering to support the narrative of Thailand being tourist friendly.  The only thing that would have satisfied me, were it my family member, would be the naked, bound and gagged body of the Arab motorcycle diver, a fully charged car battery with cables, an assortment of dental/surgical instruments and use of a quiet room for 3 or 4 hours.

Welcome Hannibal

A little Chianti ??

Hard to pay more than 5000 baht when the total deaths on Thai roads per year approaches 30,000