More than 6,000 foreigners prosecuted for taking Thai jobs and illegal working in the last year

webfact

15 hours ago, jonclark said:

And are they currently still working in Thailand in similar jobs or not? 

Border  staff get "paid"  to let  them in with zero checks, they come in  by bus. The  whole things a nationalistic  farce. Human trafficking.

3 hours ago, Thunder26 said:

I think this is against human rights that people are not allowed to work and make income.

No human rights violated.  Just need to enter and work in a country legally.

On 6/24/2019 at 12:30 PM, bristolgeoff said:

Their neighbours are coming in illegal and doing those jobs.if caught you see them on those buses or cages leaving Thailand to come back later.being going on for years this type of trade.i know one from Burma who has being in Chiangmai for years but she keeps a low profile about this subject and does not want talk about it

Sent from my SM-T580 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

At the Sanctuary of Truth in Pattaya, all the workers are Burmese;
I would really like to know if they all have a WP.
I am afraid that is no ...

3 minutes ago, Pib said:

No human rights violated.  Just need to enter and work in a country legally.

On the condition that their employers also respect the law, namely to take care to effectively provide them with the WP corresponding to their work;
except that they do not do it because it would force them to pay them a correct salary.

5 hours ago, Thunder26 said:

I think this is against human rights that people are not allowed to work and make income.

Where I can see this right written. Also they are allowed to work and make income - in their own country (or with a work permit). If you are abroad, you also can´t work everywhere. Especially not if you come illegal or with a tourist visa.

On 6/24/2019 at 11:23 AM, ThomasThBKK said:

Yeah if u pull this shit in germany and you employ someone illegally you get taken away for tax evasion and many other things. Here you get a fine less than the weekly salary, unbelievable.

Unbelievable that you can pave your way with a small payment? In Thailand? 

Most people find it a great shock when they cannot easily bribe or pay their way out of a situation... Ask the Red Bull heir.

Archived