Arrested drug dealer urges police to send apologies to stiffed customers

Rimmer

Arrested drug dealer urges police to send apologies to stiffed customers

image.png

PATTAYA:--An alleged drug dealer arrested at a Sattahip police checkpoint pleaded with officers to notify his customers and apologize about the deliveries he’ll be unable to make.

Chatpong Kiewracha, 34, was captured June 22 with 19.75 grams of crystal methamphetamine during at a traffic stop outside the Ambassador City Hotel.

Once in cuffs, Chatpong appealed to his arresting officers to use his Line app on his smartphone to contact each of his customers and apologize to them for not being able to provide them drugs.

Police, happy to track down drug users, likely were happy to take the dealer up his offer.

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-06-24--

23 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

An alleged drug dealer arrested at a Sattahip police checkpoint pleaded with officers to notify his customers and apologize about the deliveries he’ll be unable to make

Hahahaha .. What a plonker .. I'm sure his clientele will be well chuffed about that .. and thank him if they all end up in the same nick ..

48 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Hahahaha .. What a plonker .. I'm sure his clientele will be well chuffed about that .. and thank him if they all end up in the same nick ..

though, I Fully agree with you, I am surprised by the work ethics of this guy !?!? really taking care of his customers by wanting to apologize for not been able to deliver !?!? Could be a example for other more honorable professions !!!

An alleged drug dealer arrested at a Sattahip police checkpoint pleaded with officers to notify his customers and apologize about the deliveries he’ll be unable to make.

He must be on an outstanding drug to make such a statement. 

This sounds like something "the onion" would publish.  Almost hard to believe.  I can imagine the guy maybe wanting the police to publicize he was arrested so his co-horts would know he did not just run away with the drugs before getting payment.  But giving the police the list of customers!?  Heck, maybe give the police the list of his suppliers too! 

Very nice that they caught him with all that 'Haul' AND even better that he gave leads to other 'users' and 'resellers'......

Just a tip of the iceburg but in is a step in the right direction..... For sure.......

20 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

What a nice drug dealer 

His costumers are so happy that police now know who they are 

Truly amazing that some people cannot see the relevance of this and Facebook - Think about it...!!! 

2 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

I cannot believe anyone could be so dumb with only one head.......:blink:

It's called 'Customer Service', a function not very common and seldom understood (business owners/managers please take note).

23 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

I don't know anything about drugs, but 19.75 grams does not sound like he is the big league!!

Archived