Big Joke will NOT be returning to Royal Thai Police: DPM Prawit

webfact

18 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

No transparency then, why aren't the public being told why they sacked him?, they have a right to know as they pay for this circus .

Clear to me why, he wanted to spend more time with his family!.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, jaiyen said:

Maybe he has gone undercover to chase out more westerners from the country ! If the fat toad says it, then it must be a lie.

Who better to go undercover than one of the most recognisable men to Westerners living in Thailand. 

1 minute ago, rkidlad said:

Who better to go undercover than one of the most recognisable men to Westerners living in Thailand. 

They won't recognise him with the Batman mask.

However, if he's going to set them up by offering money somehow, then he could wear the mask of the Loan Arranger.

I guess no transparency, lack of information and changes that do not seem to make sense is the giant grain of salt you have to take on a daily basis to live here. Believe it or not it is still a monarchy and it is still referred to as a Kingdom on some international news stations.

Chinese says stay low profile, don't step on other's tail. Everything will be fine. Wai and smile everything will be prosperous. In this case, everyone should feel and see it. He himself knows the best, luckily he can still lives and move on.

17 hours ago, cranki said:

Obviously on a "need to know" basis.....and....you....I....and the rest of the Kingdom obviously don't need to know....lol

I could tell you....but then I'd have to kill you!

19 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well after that statement, it appears Big Joke has certainly upset Ole Fatty, oh dear.????

That has been obvious for months that joke was working directly for Prawit, and ripped him off. Don't you read the khon Kaen news and all about the time joke came and took money off all the sharks?

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

That has been obvious for months that joke was working directly for Prawit, and ripped him off. Don't you read the khon Kaen news and all about the time joke came and took money off all the sharks?

Dont you ever get tired of attacking me.

Maybe it was because of your attitude you got sacked.

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

Dont you ever get tired of attacking me.

Maybe it was because of your attitude you got sacked.

Well, you should not have hidden all that money of yours in your wheelchair. You Cranky Old Bugger

2 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Is that an instruction or a request?

"Big Joke was abruptly removed from his position as immigration chief and transferred to a civilian role as a special adviser within the Prime Minister's Office".

I will let you work that one out ????

Just now, 4MyEgo said:

"Big Joke was abruptly removed from his position as immigration chief and transferred to a civilian role as a special adviser within the Prime Minister's Office".

I will let you work that one out ????

With a pencil? Some bums got my pen.

22 hours ago, webfact said:

Last week multiple Thai news outlets reported that Hakparn, aka Big Joke, was set for a sensational return and was about to be appointed to a senior position with the police force.

All supposition by the media again, rather than wait for the facts to come out...

personally speaking when someones shuts the door in my face I've never asked to come back !

5 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

All supposition by the media again, rather than wait for the facts to come out...

personally speaking when someones shuts the door in my face I've never asked to come back !

Supposition is good in this case as it may be years before any truth comes out...even then it may be the "truth" that others would rather the public hear.

Surachate and Prawit were big buddies a while back with BJ often going to the DPM's house. BJ's promotion was earlier billed as a result of that relationship.  Prawit's very offhand comments in relation to BJ tend to indicate that the reason for BJ's removal might be something personal between the two - at the very least it doesn't seem to be something that the NCPO want to make mileage out of. 

These clues perhaps are key to working out this conundrum. 

Rooster

3 hours ago, murraynz said:

its all more hillarious, than the ongoing Trump comedy.....same same....

One has the "football" following him around, the other just loves Piaget, Rolex, Cartier, the normal things of life 

I know which one seems less a threat to human existence

Well,Well,well The Big Joke is now the laughing stock of the entire government In 1 Week Sacked the next. New Appointment A Special Adviser within the Prime Minister's Office. What will he be advising on " the wall or carpet colour". Will He still be on the Government Pay Role for such a high position. WATCH THIS SPACE FOR THE NEXT EPISODE of Faulty Towers. 

Archived