Big Joke will NOT be returning to Royal Thai Police: DPM Prawit

webfact

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, THE REVERAND said:

Well,Well,well The Big Joke is now the laughing stock of the entire government In 1 Week Sacked the next. New Appointment A Special Adviser within the Prime Minister's Office. What will he be advising on " the wall or carpet colour". Will He still be on the Government Pay Role for such a high position. WATCH THIS SPACE FOR THE NEXT EPISODE of Faulty Towers. 

He is advising on WATCHES

He has a watching brief ???? 

Of course he will not be returning. He was an annoyance to the administration, he was a publicity hound, he might have contributed to making things far more difficult for ex-pats, he might have helped create a huge increase in racist diatribes, ill feelings towards foreigners, and was a silly, inane, egomaniac. 

Also, he may have worked the franchise just a bit too hard, and not contributed his fair share. Anything is possible. But the reality is that many of us will rejoice that he remains in virtual exile. I despise the man. 

32 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

He is advising on WATCHES

He has a watching brief ???? 

Maybe he can get a role in Game of Thrones prequel, be a member of the night watch

52 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Of course he will not be returning. He was an annoyance to the administration, he was a publicity hound, he might have contributed to making things far more difficult for ex-pats, he might have helped create a huge increase in racist diatribes, ill feelings towards foreigners, and was a silly, inane, egomaniac. 

Also, he may have worked the franchise just a bit too hard, and not contributed his fair share. Anything is possible. But the reality is that many of us will rejoice that he remains in virtual exile. I despise the man. 

Absolutely. Can't for the life of me understand why some foreigners bought into, and are are still buying into, his former publicity stunts. 

The alleged rape (even if it was completely made up) on Ko Tao and how he approached it should tell anyone all they need to know about this man. 

On 6/24/2019 at 3:25 PM, colinneil said:

Well after that statement, it appears Big Joke has certainly upset Ole Fatty, oh dear.????

I don't particularly mind as one of, if not the last significant statement in "Big Joke"'s Immigration career was that he was going to make it easier for ex pats to stay in Thailand, and then promptly did the opposite by doubling the length of time that pensioners had to keep their 800K in the bank, and then added the extra proviso that half of it had to be kept in permanently! Easier huh? 

(Maybe he was not totally responsible as I would imagine that there were other snouts (Bankers?) sniffing in this particular trough - possibly from before his appointment, but hey, it happened on his shift!!!)  

43 minutes ago, PoorSucker said:

3230172.jpg.1014a36ee946fd7a7d7db122d7cb3f36.jpgApparently he's is a pilot now. Here with Thai Airways president Sumeth Damrongchaitham.

He always thought himself a high flyer. but where has the chicken flown the coop or coupe to?

21 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

He always thought himself a high flyer. but where has the chicken flown the coop or coupe to?

I think that certain police officers are trained in parachute jumps and therefore get wear "wings". nothing to do with piloting aircraft, or he may have been in the airforce at some point 

5 hours ago, bluesofa said:
5 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Yes, yes, why didn't I see it coming, BJ for PM

Is that an instruction or a request?

It's a party political campaign, following the recent "beats off" headline. 

11 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:
8 hours ago, bluesofa said:

If it was from the top of the food chain, wouldn't that be the Fickle Finger of Pâté?

Can't be the FFP, they've been kneecapped... 

Is that some South American Guerilla group?

I only know PFJ -  The People's Front of Judea.

3 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I think that certain police officers are trained in parachute jumps and therefore get wear "wings". nothing to do with piloting aircraft, or he may have been in the airforce at some point 

Probably get their brown wings in the manner described by Hunter S Thompson. 

8 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:
12 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Probably get their brown wings in the manner described by Hunter S Thompson.

Another one I had to look up. Having done that, I can say you're definitely talking out of your arse.

16 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Another one I had to look up. Having done that, I can say you're definitely talking out of your arse.

http://www.nationreligionking.com/police/borderpatrol/paru/airbornetraining/

Note that a Thai police officer can get a set of "wings" by completing a few jumps from what the US Army calls the "34-foot" tower and never jumping from an aircraft/helicopter.

2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

http://www.nationreligionking.com/police/borderpatrol/paru/airbornetraining/

Note that a Thai police officer can get a set of "wings" by completing a few jumps from what the US Army calls the "34-foot" tower and never jumping from an aircraft/helicopter.

Hmm, if only the link worked for me. All I can see is the header at the top of the page.

25 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Google ain't what it used to be, so I got a screenshot of the quote. Edgy literature, but heck... it was the sixties...

1561460147834.jpg

4 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

Google ain't what it used to be, so I got a screenshot of the quote. Edgy literature, but heck... it was the sixties...

1561460147834.jpg

I'm not sure if you missed my subtle post - talking out of your 'arse'? Not like you to miss it!

On 6/24/2019 at 3:53 AM, Orton Rd said:

No transparency then, why aren't the public being told why they sacked him?, they have a right to know as they pay for this circus .

Apparently not in Thailand. The piece missing from the Toads comments is exactly what is in store for the former superstar. Hard to believe he just doesn't know...

12 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

I could be wrong, but I still think he is being groomed for a high position, but perhaps in politics?

Sure , too make prostitution illegal in the kingdom , again..

3 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Morning elections. 

Morning erections ,   good  to know , somebody is active on this forum . 

I am not alone ..

9 minutes ago, elliss said:
12 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

I could be wrong, but I still think he is being groomed for a high position, but perhaps in politics?

Sure , too make prostitution illegal in the kingdom , again..

I didn't realise it was an annual event?

Archived