Whats up with TM30 in phuket?

bearpolar

I havnt been around in a few years, im wondering how they deal with TM30 in phuket. Can you report your address online? Do they care if you don't when its time to do extentions? Do you have to wait 5hrs to give them a no-fee paid report of your address?

There are plenty of threads on this but as the TV search system is flawed (putting it politely) in brief the answers are

1. Yes, provided you can find your way around the registration system. I'd recommend you use a Thai person to help you with this.

2. Yes. It's now part of the process.

3. Possibly, so so it before your extension is duee

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 8:27 PM, madmitch said:

There are plenty of threads on this but as the TV search system is flawed (putting it politely) in brief the answers are

1. Yes, provided you can find your way around the registration system. I'd recommend you use a Thai person to help you with this.

2. Yes. It's now part of the process.

3. Possibly, so so it before your extension is duee

If i dont leave the country, stay at a hotel and come back to my own place that i have previously reported, i need to redo the tm30 report at immigration right? My wife says that thai sites are saying the opposite.

Phuket requires you report EVERY TIME you stay elsewhere, be it a hotel or leaving the country>

BUT Phuket does make it easy, if ur at the same address as the receipt in ur passport for previous registration, you can use the drive thru with only ur passport needed,

Same as a 90 day report

If your TM 30 is NOT up to date, ( and yes the farang immigration guys check), you cant do anything till it is updated.

woah, people complain a lot about thailand and yet...  ive spent maybe 50hrs on the phone trying to get basic shit fixed for my wife back home(still not fixed) and she still gets stopped and searched everytime she comes to the country with a permanent residency for no reason..  She can't even access her government web account because the foreign country address they have is bad and they wont change it and she has no idea what it is.

And in phuket i can do reportings in 2min, i can get no hassle marriage visa on a short and cheap trip and i dont have to deal with the local revenu agency ????

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 7:27 AM, madmitch said:

There are plenty of threads on this but as the TV search system is flawed (putting it politely)

I find it better to just use google or equivalent, they usually find old TVF threads on the subject better than the forum does.

9 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

My last TM30 took about 2 mins. Only one car in front.

My last TM30 also took about 2 minutes at the drive through.  I came back on Fri 28June night and reported on 2July.  Was told by IO to report within 24hr the next time.

Archived