BANGKOK 18 July 2019 06:13
Brunolem

Browsers for 90 days report online

According to the Thai Immigration, it seems that their website works only with Internet Explorer when it comes to do the 90 days report online. 

Is that right, or is it possible to do it while using other browsers?

The IE requirement seems a bit strange since this browser has been discontinued by Microsoft long ago... 

It will work on Chrome and some others when using Windows.

if you have problems try installing the IE tab extension. https://www.ietab.net/

Also works with Firefox now. Did mine last week for the umpteenth time but originally it was only IE.

I tried Opera, Firefox & Edge - that was a couple of months ago, non of them would work! :crazy:

45 minutes ago, gzu88bv said:

In the User Manual v.4 downloadable from https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/#,

btw a reasonable guidance to register, it not only mentions IE but also Chrome and I confirm that it works like a charm with the latest Chrome editon on Windows 10 Vers. 1903.

That is the site is for TM30 reporting not online 90 day reports that is being discussed.

For 90 day repors it is.  https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do 

It also works fine on a Mac using Safari. Have completed the last 4 reports with no issues.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I just did mine. Opera browser on Windows 10. Submitted my application last Tuesday. Checked on Friday morning and it was approved. Downloaded the receipt for my records.

Edit: Chiang Mai, if that's of any importance. Also, this would be a report after I came back from overseas with a re-entry permit. Some have mentioned that you need to do the first 90 day after returning from overseas at the office because they need to "capture" you in the system again. Wasn't in my case, however.

It it helps, just typing into Google "90 days from (date of entry)" and it does the calculation for you. Cheers!

Edited by ttkeric
  • Like 1

Chrome under Win7 , no issues. 

Just a thought when doing 90 day online. How do you show the bank book details for the first 90 day report, after renewing extension?

Chrome on Ubantu last night about 5:30 pm and had acceptance by 10:00 with slip for next report date. 

20 minutes ago, Surasak said:

Just a thought when doing 90 day online. How do you show the bank book details for the first 90 day report, after renewing extension?

You don't since it is not required to be done when you do a 90 day report.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Surasak said:

Separate requirements handled independently. You can do 90 day address reporting on-line, not 3 month money confirmation. You will need to attend Immigration.

• Haha 1

I do my 90 day reporting with my iPad...

• Like 1