Browsers for 90 days report online

According to the Thai Immigration, it seems that their website works only with Internet Explorer when it comes to do the 90 days report online. 

Is that right, or is it possible to do it while using other browsers?

The IE requirement seems a bit strange since this browser has been discontinued by Microsoft long ago... 

45 minutes ago, gzu88bv said:

In the User Manual v.4 downloadable from https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/#,

btw a reasonable guidance to register, it not only mentions IE but also Chrome and I confirm that it works like a charm with the latest Chrome editon on Windows 10 Vers. 1903.

That is the site is for TM30 reporting not online 90 day reports that is being discussed.

For 90 day repors it is.  https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do 

I just did mine. Opera browser on Windows 10. Submitted my application last Tuesday. Checked on Friday morning and it was approved. Downloaded the receipt for my records.

Edit: Chiang Mai, if that's of any importance. Also, this would be a report after I came back from overseas with a re-entry permit. Some have mentioned that you need to do the first 90 day after returning from overseas at the office because they need to "capture" you in the system again. Wasn't in my case, however.

It it helps, just typing into Google "90 days from (date of entry)" and it does the calculation for you. Cheers!

Edited by ttkeric
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Surasak said:

Just a thought when doing 90 day online. How do you show the bank book details for the first 90 day report, after renewing extension?

You don't since it is not required to be done when you do a 90 day report.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Surasak said:

Just a thought when doing 90 day online. How do you show the bank book details for the first 90 day report, after renewing extension?

Separate requirements handled independently. You can do 90 day address reporting on-line, not 3 month money confirmation. You will need to attend Immigration.

• Haha 1

Have tried IE and Chrome unsuccessfully. When I do get a webpage it is entirely in Thai with no icon to change the language to English. I did get a bi-lingual page that was totally irrelevant to reporting, was for registration and wanted full details of the hotel I am staying in. I live in a private house but any such entry was not accepted.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You don't since it is not required to be done when you do a 90 day report.

Don't like to contradict Jo, but I was asked to produce my Direct Savings Deposit book on my next 90 day report. This at KK yesterday, having just renewed my extension.

29 minutes ago, Surasak said:

Don't like to contradict Jo, but I was asked to produce my Direct Savings Deposit book on my next 90 day report. This at KK yesterday, having just renewed my extension.

It is not required by any rule or police order. Also I was replying to a question about doing it with a online 90 day report.

Are you sure the didn't tell you to return in 90 days to check that the 800k baht is still in the bank.

1 hour ago, Suzy said:

Have tried IE and Chrome unsuccessfully. When I do get a webpage it is entirely in Thai with no icon to change the language to English. I did get a bi-lingual page that was totally irrelevant to reporting, was for registration and wanted full details of the hotel I am staying in. I live in a private house but any such entry was not accepted.

You went on the TM30 reporting site. 

Were you wanting to do that or a 90 day report.

Ninty day report site here: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

It is not required by any rule or police order. Also I was replying to a question about doing it with a online 90 day report.

Are you sure the didn't tell you to return in 90 days to check that the 800k baht is still in the bank.

I can only assume that was the reason. As the book and passport were handed back to me the I.O. said to bring the book when doing next 90 day. I have to also assume that would bean an update to the book, which is not possible as the interest is only added once per year @ 03/03

I almost had a problem because of this, but it was cleared by the Boss lady.

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

Is Microsoft Edge not a continuation of IE? I do stand to be corrected.

The two are not the same. They are only keeping IE alive due to old versions of Windows are being used by many people.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You went on the TM30 reporting site. 

Were you wanting to do that or a 90 day report.

Ninty day report site here: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

I read that it is necessary to set up "allow for cookies", "allow for pop ups" and "allow java script" before proceeding... is that right? 

It was also said that only upper case (capital) letters must be used for all the entries... is that also right? 

On 6/26/2019 at 6:22 PM, Brunolem said:

I read that it is necessary to set up "allow for cookies", "allow for pop ups" and "allow java script" before proceeding... is that right? 

It was also said that only upper case (capital) letters must be used for all the entries... is that also right? 

Cookies yes. The others are not needed. But some pop up blockers keep popup messages from being seen.

When you complete the page it changes everything to all letters when you type them in.

27 minutes ago, Brunolem said:
12 hours ago, nrasmussen said:

Has anyone ever used these apps to do the 90 days report? 

Only the top one does 90 day, the sect 38 one is for TM30.

I went to use the 90 day one a week ago but gave up, it appears to be a poorly designed app, I coudnt get past entering DOB as it coudnt be keyed in and had to press the back arrow 60 times to get to my year.