Evidence of prostitution found in Pattaya: Special forces descend on popular Soi 6 bar

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few years ago they raided another bar in pattaya where an old englishman was enjoying a bath with a masseuse. They put his face in the newspapers when the police raided the room.

Where are the pics this time? I miss them.

9 minutes ago, roquefort said:

No flies on those BIB.

Oh sorry........it was Special Forces. Did they send in the SAS of the Seals for such a dangerous assignment?

No no no.......you're still wrong!

It was Special Farces  :whistling:

Why don't the Thai tourist department take out advertisements in countries from whence tourists come, stating that there is no prostitution in Thailand and if this is what you are hoping from on your Thai holiday, then you should go to another SE Asian country.... and then we can all watch the published tourists numbers with interest....

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

sorry to hear about the 17 year old girl. that is not good.

but if I were to be in a coma for a year and then wake up my first question would be "Is Soi 6 still open?"  :cheesy:

What do you mean? You’d be waking up in Soi 6....!

"The Special Administration department, (SAD), uncovered evidence of prostitution! I Love the name!

The entire police force, from the Big wigs to the most junior plod - failed to notice the huge, glass cubicle containing a ready made bed tucked into the corner of the pool table room, when the descended in an vast number unprecedented and totally unannounced, lightning police swoop, last week.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! - You just gotta love this place, eh?

Wait a minute. Are you telling me that there's prostitution in the fine city of Pattaya? And in Soi 6 no less?

That is absolutely shocking to hear!

I'm sure glad the fine men and women of the Thai armed forces are protecting us here in this wonderful city. My goodness I had absolutely no idea!

1 hour ago, Megasin1 said:

After numerous trips to Pattaya I had my suspicions that something was up and that there were possibly nefarious activities taking place. It is good to see that my spidey sense was tingling for the right reasons after all and that after years and years of careful, studious police investigation they have finally uncovered the only prostitution in Pattaya and can quickly restore the good name of this giant amongst the best visited clean family holiday resorts. Well done Mr. Plod.

'Spidey sense' is a strange name for your pecker, isn't it?

You can take your bar, to just about any Thai bar, and get relief from your pent up tensions..

Many have a room or two.

If the bars not your scene,  just walk along the sandy side of Beach road. 

Even across from the police station. 

Any day of the week. 

We know that its funny.

But we are all not that stupid. 

People don't come to pattaya for the fresh air..

Archived