Evidence of prostitution found in Pattaya: Special forces descend on popular Soi 6 bar

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rgraham said:

Shocking news, could this be going on in other parts of LOS as well?

There has been many rumours over the years that indeed  it does happen elsewhere although it is possibly just heresay. Up here in Isan a lot of attention has been paid to the Junta's morality drives of the last 5 years and the prime importance of maintaining the extreme high levels of morality that drives the almost 100% level of monogomy in male/female partnerships that perhaps now exist. They used to gather around their TV sets every Friday night to watch the PM's messages. I think this allowed them to become more enlightened then Buddha perhaps.

I think this has had a huge affect on the male population, especially among the RTP and military as the worry of no longer maintaining their numerous mia nois,  short time games in local resorts etc, has manifested itself into a loss of hair generally - you know what I mean I'm sure, they are now almost bald.

As a consequence,reverting to your original question, I would suspect that thanks to the Junta it does not exist anywhere else any longer.

But of course I could be wrong.

2 hours ago, brucegoniners said:

Wait a minute. Are you telling me that there's prostitution in the fine city of Pattaya? And in Soi 6 no less?

That is absolutely shocking to hear!

I'm sure glad the fine men and women of the Thai armed forces are protecting us here in this wonderful city. My goodness I had absolutely no idea!

Ironic to find scummy old groper brits pronouncing on decency in Thailand.........................

14 minutes ago, sambum said:

And when Mum & Dad get 500 baht pension a month, 2000 - 3000 baht kind of puts it in perspective!

7-11 staff sends home more than that, on top of the fact that mum and dad are most likely younger than you are.  And have at least another 20 years before retirement age. 

29 minutes ago, Megasin1 said:

hmmmm………..well said?...….really?...."pimps do something to protects the women"...………...

not exactly something that pimps are renowned for worldwide but hey, TIT ????

I'm afraid you have been watching too many western movies..

I suggest you educate yourself a bit, Pimps arise When a country fails to do its duty of protecting Working women and just allows them to be abused by society (definitely and unfavorable solution, but better then having them raped slathered by crazy maniacs..).

3 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

So is the definition of prostitution a bar girl that has sex in the same building as the bar?

We should not discuss prostitution on TV so we can not answer that question. However , thanks to the special forces sniffing out these activities in one bar, rest assured it no longer happens in Pattaya.

13 minutes ago, LongTang said:

Ho i see... So only your western sons and daughters are allowed to want decent smartphone... Nice

Good for them, If they manage to earn enough money to support their families and buy a good smartphone !

And if you think they send 2000-3000 home then you are a fool my friend... ????

Ho, western sons and daughters have nothing to do with this at all. Vast majority of Thai girls and boys work instead of sucking lollipops and wasting money on things which not only they do not need but do not know how to use .

if poverty was the reason , no doubt 30000-40000 baht could be better spent than a new mobile phone every year 

8 minutes ago, BestB said:

Ho, western sons and daughters have nothing to do with this at all. Vast majority of Thai girls and boys work instead of sucking lollipops and wasting money on things which not only they do not need but do not know how to use .

if poverty was the reason , no doubt 30000-40000 baht could be better spent than a new mobile phone every year 

Western sons and daughters have Absolutely Everything to do with it.

One should wish the same happiness and wealth to both foreign and local ones.

And Let me tell you a secret, those lucky ones usually also build a decent home, buy a car and open a local business. AND GOOD FOR THEM !

3 minutes ago, LongTang said:

Western sons and daughters have Absolutely Everything to do with it.

One should wish the same happiness and wealth to both foreign and local ones.

And Let me tell you a secret, those lucky ones usually also build a decent home, buy a car and open a local business. AND GOOD FOR THEM !

What are you on about now? There are just as many poor or minimum wage sons and daughters in the west as in Thailand . Choosing to go suck lollipops to buy latest gadgets and looking for buffalos to buy them a house is a fashion among certain circles . 

Let me tell you bigger secret , you do not have a clue what you on about. Or about Thailand or about lollipop suckers . 

2 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

The majority of tourists in Pattaya today are Chinese and they don't come for booze and bonking.  

I don’t see to many Chinese amongst the tourists In soi Buakao.

2 hours ago, dallen52 said:

Sacrificing one of thier own for the sake of the other 99..

Definitely not one of their own. Bar was set up a few months ago by Chinese to cater for Chinese customers who are very much on the rise on Soi 6. The other bar owners on Soi 6 have also been targeting this demographic.

It's much more about getting rid of the opposition. I've seen it too many times in Pattaya, a new bar opens up in an area and becomes successful. One or more of the big players in the same area asks the RTP to earn their monthly stipend and the bar gets closed down. I can remember this happening to one well known bar and the owner and his wife ended up in goal.

3 minutes ago, BestB said:

What are you on about now? There are just as many poor or minimum wage sons and daughters in the west as in Thailand . Choosing to go suck lollipops to buy latest gadgets and looking for buffalos to buy them a house is a fashion among certain circles . 

Let me tell you bigger secret , you do not have a clue what you on about. Or about Thailand or about lollipop suckers . 

Sorry mate, but lived here enough time and speak the language to know exactly what i'm talking about.

Western developed counties have nothing close to the poverty level here, And the poorer eastern Europeans ones have enough working girls for the exact same reasons as here.

The way you constantly refer to them in the derogatory form of " lollipop suckers" just shows exactly your mental attitude towards them..

2 minutes ago, LongTang said:

Sorry mate, but lived here enough time and speak the language to know exactly what i'm talking about.

Western developed counties have nothing close to the poverty level here, And the poorer eastern Europeans ones have enough working girls for the exact same reasons as here.

The way you constantly refer to them in the derogatory form of " lollipop suckers" just shows exactly your mental attitude towards them..

Yes I am sure you Speak the language ????????, would you prefer I refer to them as guest relations officers ?

hold on a second, let me get you a white horse to ride in as white knight to save them all

1 hour ago, Mac98 said:

Around the world, about a billion people a day have sex, not counting playing solo, and a great many are done for reasons that are less than saintly. I know I will sleep better knowing that the number now will be slashed to around 999,992. But that's because I'm jealous as I will be sleeping alone.

I think you need to check your math.... or your estimate of how many instances per day of sex there was in Coming Bar on soi 6. Did they really maintain a volume of 999 000 008 bar fines per day? That's impressive.

47 minutes ago, BestB said:

Wasn't Kojak a lollipop sucker and he didn't live in Thailand ?

So is the definition of prostitution a bar girl that has sex in the same building as the bar?
It's more complicated than that. The act of paying someone for sexual services is not in itself illegal in Thailand. Bars that have girls available for barfining are not breaking the law as long as they adhere to the terms of The Entertainment Places Act which prohibits prostitution on the premises. Soi 6 bars tread a fine line and most separate their rooms from the bar. Obviously this particular bar wasn't playing by the rules.

The underage girl is more serious although not uncommon. She'll be sent home or put in care if she has no home. But will most likely be back within weeks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, Burma Man said:

Police has been looking for evidence of prostitution activities in Pattaya SINCE THE VIETNAM WAR when girls made millions from US GIs and now in 2019 they accomplished their mission. Well Done.

The going number is now and always has been 80 - 90% prostitutes not for foreign men.  This has been the case since the 1700's

Archived