Senders of parcels warned not to post 7 prohibited items or face legal action

Jonathan Fairfield

Talking about Batteries, I Sent my mate in the U.K A Copy Rolex Watch OOOPPPSSS !! ( Battery Type ) I Was Asked at the P.O If there were any Batteries in it I Told them NO, Ooopppsss They accepted the package ( Registered Post ) & It Duly Arrived in the U.K 7 Days Later.....Oooopppsss !!

A post commenting on moderation regarding the OP has been removed as per the following:

Here's an idea. When you put up a story about "7 prohibited items" that should not be posted, why not list those 7 items in the story to make the headline mean something!

If you would have clicked on the link at the bottom of the OP:

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/senders-of-parcels-warned-not-to-post-7-prohibited-items-or-face-legal-action/

You would have found those 7 items listed in the linked story.  

Other troll posts and replies have been removed.

3 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

I note "banknotes" so is it illegal to send a small monetary gift in a birthday card by EMS??

I tried it once, a mere 100THB bill from Germany to Thailand. It did not arrive.

4 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

I note "banknotes" so is it illegal to send a small monetary gift in a birthday card by EMS??

Do not worry too much about it, any prosecutions are likely to be thrown out of court due to the lack of evidence.

Though I doubt any bank note posted would get to its intended destination either.

2 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Damn, you ruined the suspense. 

Yeah why bother putting the actual information in the OP.

Ever tried CLICKING ON A LINK?

Edit: Beaten to it by  a Mod! ????

8 hours ago, PJPom said:

I don’t know if this applies everywhere but I tried posting a computer motherboard to Australia for repair and Thai Post said no computers. I tried to explain what it was and even undid the package but they refused to accept it, has anyone else come across this.

Our charity had a raffle, including a prize of a donated centenary watch. Winner was back in the UK. Thai Post would not take it as it had a battery in it!! ????????????

10 hours ago, PJPom said:

I don’t know if this applies everywhere but I tried posting a computer motherboard to Australia for repair and Thai Post said no computers. I tried to explain what it was and even undid the package but they refused to accept it, has anyone else come across this.

theres probably an embargo on advanced technology for Australia.

11 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

That will be about half their business going overseas or from Lazada.

Only the non-Thai fakes. Thai online scammers will continue as usual, just as they do on the streets selling fake trademarked wear and accessories.

15 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

I would never send cash in the mail no matter how small... ATM transfer or similar method is much faster/cheaper & reliable.

Send the card with a footnote... check your bank balance.

18 hours ago, 473geo said:

Start with the title of the thread "Senders of parcels........

Please do not hesitate to contact Thailand post should you require any further assistance

ROFL - has anyone here ever tried to contact them? It's a government office. You call, someone answers and throws the receiver down on the table and goes back to drinking their tea.

I was once asked by one Aliexpress vendor to check after their parcel was tracked as far as Bangphli post office. Thailand post has extremely efficient customer service - customers give up wasting their time very quickly.

Archived