Craziest weekend of my life and now I am packing my bags!!

14 hours ago, 473geo said:

Some of you doubters ought to sit in bar and ring the bell a few times a night, say 15 lady drinks and 10 random strangers, some hotels you take a girl back you can pay an additional room charge, drinking all day in a bar usually means you are ordering food - not just for yourself

Plus I think the guy is approaching middle age and has just had his dream weekend

Yep if you have it and you wanna spend it 150k is doable

Why waste my hard earned money on other drunks

Whores well that's another matter  :biggrin:

11 hours ago, monkeycu said:

Why waste my hard earned money on other drunks

Whores well that's another matter  :biggrin:

Apparently you can't waste a lot buying a few beers according to some, impossible, so no worries ????????

On 6/25/2019 at 8:15 PM, Lacessit said:

I suppose it's called multi-tasking; however, I've never seen the point of getting wasted and laid simultaneously.

Similar here. I have on occassions, but it is never really good when I am off my head on booze. Definitely better sober. 

On 6/25/2019 at 11:14 PM, emptypockets said:

The good thing about being a troll is that you can say you spent 150,000 baht in a weekend.

Lets break it down. Assume Pattaya  - beers average 100 baht (up and down average with happy hours etc). Include lady drinks....lets say 300 baht a drink. Assume  5 drinks an hour - 1500 baht.. Say 12 drinks  and go out to party say 5000 baht maybe include bar fine in this. Now we still have to spend 145,000 baht.

A bit of a challenge but doable.  Coilineill managed to take 8 ladies home so there is another 10k in bar fines and that is possibly being generous.

Now we have 135,000 baht to spend on boom boom.

In a weekend?

The OP is either bullshitting or a fool.

In upmarket places, it would be easy to spend 150k in a weekend.

On 6/25/2019 at 6:37 PM, kellersphuket said:

whats your problem ?

This is why it's best not to sign up here. You earned your bragging rights, and you're alive, it ended better than it does for most who go on a bionic bender. Bon voyage, bro!

Bit like the young man that went to church to tell the priest that he'd had a night of carnel lust with a woman. The priest said for him to repent and God would forgive him for his sin, to which the young man replied that he wasn't confessing, he was so happy about it he was telling everyone in the village.

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 4:14 AM, emptypockets said:

The good thing about being a troll is that you can say you spent 150,000 baht in a weekend.

Lets break it down. Assume Pattaya  - beers average 100 baht (up and down average with happy hours etc). Include lady drinks....lets say 300 baht a drink. Assume  5 drinks an hour - 1500 baht.. Say 12 drinks  and go out to party say 5000 baht maybe include bar fine in this. Now we still have to spend 145,000 baht.

A bit of a challenge but doable.  Coilineill managed to take 8 ladies home so there is another 10k in bar fines and that is possibly being generous.

Now we have 135,000 baht to spend on boom boom.

In a weekend?

The OP is either bullshitting or a fool.

You failed to understand that he rang the bell a few times. Depending on how popular the bar was that could be a lot of baht each time.

Archived