BANGKOK 19 July 2019 02:09
snoop1130

Woman scrawled ‘it’s real’ in eerie message after she ‘died for 27 minutes and said she saw heaven’

Woman scrawled ‘it’s real’ in eerie message after she ‘died for 27 minutes and said she saw heaven’

by Neal Baker

fgdrg.JPG

Tina Hines suffered a heart attack in February 2018 and 'died' for 27 minutes - but when she woke she managed to scrawl 'it's real' after she claims to have seen heaven / Credit: madiejohnson / Instagram

A WOMAN scrawled an eerie message that appears to read "it's real" after she died for 27 minutes - and claims to have seen heaven.

Tina Hines collapsed as she was heading out with her husband Brian in Phoenix, Arizona, and needed to be resuscitated six times.

The mum-of-four was "dead" for a total of 27 minutes as medics battled to save her.

But after she was successfully brought back to life for the last time, speechless Tina gestured for a pen and paper.

Full Story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9366503/tattoo-its-real-heaven-aunt-died/

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

chemicals in the brain can cause hallucinations, but her story is better..

oh yes - if you can't explain it and it does not suit your image of the world

- it must be chemicals

(but I doubt it was Jesus whom she saw)

Edited by sweatalot
  • Sad 1

Claiming to see an image of a Medieval reconstruct of a biblical character whilst falling into or out of a dormant state and scribbling on paper - gosh, must be true.

So that's shown all the followers of Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism the error of their beliefs then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ianezy0 said:

Not sure about going to the ‘other side’. I have been to the ‘dark side’. In fact I was there yesterday.

Is it true they don't have Starbucks there?

• Like 1

Brains do all kinds of funky stuff when you deplete them of oxygen.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I'm "there" at the moment actually , its quite nice , we have computers and everything , no sign of the 72 virgins though

It’s cos they’re out the back waiting for me you infidel!!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I'm "there" at the moment actually , its quite nice , we have computers and everything , no sign of the 72 virgins though

Wait for a  knock on the door.....