Woman scrawled ‘it’s real’ in eerie message after she ‘died for 27 minutes and said she saw heaven’

snoop1130

Concerning these 72 'virgins' what if you are gay? (not me but some are). What about if you are a girl?  72 guys who don't know how to do it?

On a more serious note chemicals are released upon death as nature eases us into that night. Having said that I do believe we 'go on'.

For the record, God, I don't want to see my Mum as she abandoned me when a baby and seeing her would be a Hell not heaven, thank you.

I just saw an interesting video about what it's like to be knocked unconscious by an MMA coach yesterday.  I don't remember the details--what he saw--but he said it was like experiencing very unusual and vivid dreams, with the sensation that he was dreaming for a very long time.  He was unconscious for half an hour or so, so really knocked out.

I'm not saying this woman definitely experienced the same thing as that form of brain trauma but it seems possible.  The idea that she was actually dead for 27 minutes doesn't sound right.  My grandmother died on the operating table, getting a dual hip replacement, and was gone for several minutes, and when they brought her back the brain damage was so severe that she barely ever spoke again, and had no idea who she or anyone else was.  Flat-lining for a few minutes would probably typically cause enough brain damage that you'd never really come back, even if they did manage to resuscitate you.

Archived