Thailand to tout tourists from Middle East and North Africa

snoop1130

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loads of middle eastern and Africans between Sukhumvit sois 3-5, as well as kebab shops, halal meat outlets, drugs being pedalled and women covered from head to toe, not a nice area. If they want more of that they are welcome to it.

Must be that they think gouge the Expats and use their money locked in the bank as is their right, invite everyone else in the hopes to have tourism numbers look to be up, and in the interim harass all the foreigners who are here as everyone is hated.

40 minutes ago, Tayaout said:

The level of racism in this thread is as expected. I went to north Africa and met plenty of fine peoples. However they are pretty poor in general. 

The level of racism is justified because it is generalized and already well-documented.  You can look in Wikipedia and see the number of terrorist attacks in the world and it is no surprise who initiates them.  I also know many fine people in this realm but consider them as a very small minority

1 hour ago, Tayaout said:

The level of racism in this thread is as expected. I went to north Africa and met plenty of fine peoples. However they are pretty poor in general. 

Not racism, reality. They destroy the local way of life wherever they go. Fact.

Sure would have been nice if you racist people would have left your racism and prejudices behind in the country you came from or stayed there.  If you don't like Thailand welcoming peopleof dark skin, then I think it is time for you leave Thailand. Yes, I know how most Thai people think about dark skin even their own. I am black and was married to wonderful Thai  lady for 34 years until she died of breast cancer.  We lived together in the USA 34 years. By the she was a very prominent family. 

Please examine yourselves

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Wego, the largest online travel marketplace in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), has announced its partnership with the Tourism Authority of Thailand, to increase travel demand to the country from the MENA region.

And what is exactly MENA ?

Wikipedia gives us the answer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MENA

I sense that the TAT has not really understood who it is with :

Education

According to Pew Research Center, 40% of the adult population in MENA has completed less than a year of primary school. The fraction is higher for women, of whom half have been to school for less than a year "

1 hour ago, Lenny Jones said:

The level of racism is justified because it is generalized and already well-documented.  You can look in Wikipedia and see the number of terrorist attacks in the world and it is no surprise who initiates them.  I also know many fine people in this realm but consider them as a very small minority

You mean those who attacked Irak, Libya, Afghanistan,... ? 

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Under this partnership, Wego will promote Thailand as a friendly, beautiful, cultural and historic destination

that routinely makes mass arrests of people of a certain color of skin pigmentation. 

Before I decided  to leave Thailand for good, I heard a rumour that the only area that TAT had tried to attract tourist from was the Antarctic.  Sadly for Thailand, the representatives of the penguins went to Thailand and decided not to allow their populations to become tourists as the waters were too hot.  So, now, instead the people from MENA are Thailand bound as the authorities continue to scour the world for gullible people to fall into the traps laid by the government, etc.

'nuf sed.

If you were to check statistics,  I believe you would find that arrest of whites, out number of dark skin people. Why do all the people on here expects special privileges,  are of that a person is bad just because they are not highly educated or have dark skin? When you act out your racism and prejudices,  that's bad. Better to keep it to yourself  

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Under this partnership, Wego will promote Thailand as a friendly, beautiful, cultural and historic destination encouraging the season and off-season bookings as well as repeat visits to the country

And opologise when you arrive for finding the opposite... with a "wai" 

24 minutes ago, Ej2562 said:

If you were to check statistics,  I believe you would find that arrest of whites, out number of dark skin people. Why do all the people on here expects special privileges,  are of that a person is bad just because they are not highly educated or have dark skin? When you act out your racism and prejudices,  that's bad. Better to keep it to yourself  

Please provide us with those statistics. Just axing.

4 hours ago, Nowisee said:

I've read on the internet and watched vlogs, this is paradise.  

When you start seeing vlogs about a place it's already a lost case. Vlogs are made by the trailing attention whoring crews.

3 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

And after they have pissed off the tourists from Nigeria and Eritrea, all whom they can lure then to Thailand is pirates from Somalia... ????

Yep, but the bad ones are easy to spot. Black eye patches and peg-legs are a give away.

8 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

And after they have pissed off the tourists from Nigeria and Eritrea, all whom they can lure then to Thailand is pirates from Somalia... ????

Last I checked they were spending their (paid) holidays in Europe.

Archived