In laws are retiring soon. Guess how much their monthly pension is?

ghworker2010

9 minutes ago, uhuh said:

"in same way as all other countries"

Quite disgusting to say this. 

Thai educational system is quite unique, and certainly not "same as all other countries". Unique in a bad way.

Thai education system is catered for Thai , your education system is catered for your country.

thai education could be better but it does not mean Thailand does not provide schooling as some experts claiming. 

Plenty of good doctors and engineers in Thailand with Thai education, one needs to also have desire to learn not only show up in class. 

6 hours ago, NightSky said:

After you insulted most of the country by insinuating that most poor Thai people are parasites I told you that it wasn't true and that you were generalising by saying it.

His other sweeping generalization is anyone that disagrees with his point of view, or questions it, is mentally deficient.

Give it up. He has all the empathy of a cockroach.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, NightSky said:

Read my response again #118 because your response doesn't relate to what I wrote.

I didn't mention taxes or pensions.

After you insulted most of the country by insinuating that most poor Thai people are parasites I told you that it wasn't true and that you were generalising by saying it.

Most of the country? 

So in your words after I called all poor Thai people parasites , by giving an example of one you proved me wrong ? Is that what you saying now ?????

Correct me if I am wrong but is not this topic about pensions and taxes?

so if you post is not about either ? Why bother with off topic trolling?

Edited by BestB
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

His other sweeping generalization is anyone that disagrees with his point of view, or questions it, is mentally deficient.

Give it up. He has all the empathy of a cockroach.

And what studies have you or anyone done to know what emphathy cockroaches are capable of?

and are you not the one judging people by observing only ? 

Got to love the irony ????

when is your next holiday trip to Thailand ?

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Essex Reject said:

Haha!! So if you never told her what what you were doing 24x7 including every single detail that would be being dishonest?? Seriously, where do you weirdos come from?

Probably from Essex judging by your post.

Even Essex rejected you.

Edited by billd766
Edited for bad spelling after I had posted it

7 minutes ago, billd766 said:

It is true.

We had our own kings and queens and the current Duke of Wessex is Prince Edward and his wife Sophie is the Duchess.

is that where the russians try to kill (poison) their so called ex spy Skripal, 555

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

is that where the russians try to kill (poison) their so called ex spy Skripal, 555

Up in the northern part, yes it is.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?source=hp&ei=bVwXXfySNYzQvQSm-wo&q=wessex+map&oq=wessex&gs_l=psy-ab.1.3.35i39l2j0l8.2915.10219..12933...0.0..0.160.694.5j2......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i131j0i20i263.rBODXPAJBiU

• Haha 1

• Like 1