BANGKOK

16 hours ago, FredGallaher said:

Your electrical outages seem sever. We have had none this season. Outages are mostly when there is a lot of wind and heavy (thunderstorms)

One of the days it went off 3 times .Every time my wife rings up the department , they ask is it raining all alot of wind.She has asked them many times why does it go off? This has been going on since the year dot . You would think they would get their act together after all these years .

We are looking into buy a small generator .

It's indeed fairly common in our area, apparently there's two lines and we occasionally see other villager's lights on when ours go off, or vice versa.

The water going off annoys me more, it always seems to happen in the early evening when I'm contemplating a shower before bed.

We keep a large bucket of fresh water in the bathroom for such eventualities.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kevvy said:

One of the days it went off 3 times .Every time my wife rings up the department , they ask is it raining all alot of wind.She has asked them many times why does it go off? This has been going on since the year dot . You would think they would get their act together after all these years .

We are looking into buy a small generator .

It went off about 15 times in a single day earlier this week. All in all though it has been a pretty stable year for the electricity. We didn't get the April windstorms that usually do the most damage.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sceadugenga said:

It's indeed fairly common in our area, apparently there's two lines and we occasionally see other villager's lights on when ours go off, or vice versa.

The water going off annoys me more, it always seems to happen in the early evening when I'm contemplating a shower before bed.

We keep a large bucket of fresh water in the bathroom for such eventualities.

we got the water problem covered , tank and pump.. Now in the process of getting a generator . Just want enough power to turn on a light and computers.So at night time when I hear someone cursing , it is you ...As you as you are just a drop kick away .

• Like 1